It's software this time!

Should davesha skip the queue so he can work directly on the Pyra?

• Yes

Votes: 174 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Personally I'd be for SX-64 portable color scheme.

Curiously that is still a brown colour, though it's only arguably a beige, because most things on wikipedia's beige page at least are significantly more yellow or more red, whereas this colour, if you boost the saturation and increase the value, you get orange. If you start at pale brown and reduce the saturation even further, that's what you get.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Sounds like a good plan, like i said before, the Lids are the same on any Pyra, expect of the Color, and putting the LCD Cabel through the Hinge Part makes it a bit more divicult than the rest of the Case.., i know there are some diverence to the Pandora, but in the end, the Bottom Part may be just the 2 Boards, the Keymat, and to bring the buttons in correct order...

My Pandora once lyed apart on my floor, and puzzling it back together looked scarry at start, but was nothing you cant do if you have a bit experience whit Kinder Surprise Egg Toys

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
Nope, that won't change. Dark Chrome and Black will be ready at the same time, but we'll start assembling the lids first, then the rest.
So we'll start assembling 300 black lids and until then, the poll and the needed number of case colors will be ready as well.
Sounds like mixed Dark Chrome and Black cases are also a possibility. :D

Kev2442

Still French
let's say... c64g ? :oops:
this model (not the one in the pic) is my go-to c64 i'm playing/listening music on. had to 'retro fit' the older sid chip with an sidfx adapter, of course.

and now, something completely different. back to.... on-topic! xD
What is this beauty and where has it been all my life !?! :confused:

Edit : now I know about it, and therefore I know which C64 I want when the time comes.

• Love
Reactions: rSl

Robert Taylor

Very Active Member
Any excuse to repost the C64 render again
Hey! I wanna play! Here is another render from a while back. I need to properly texture this thing and really give it a c-64 colour scheme. Zoom in on this one to see the reflections on the buttons (3d model from the wiki, all props to the original designer).

Attachments

Last edited:

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Heatpipes have been shipped and should arrive next week.
200 cases are coated, so we can start with the assembly soon.

We assemble the first units together with GC so that they will learn how to do it.

Then it's packaging and the manual... and waiting for a proper test- and flash image.. and then it's shipping time.