It's software this time!

Should davesha skip the queue so he can work directly on the Pyra?

• Yes

Votes: 174 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theredbaron

Very Active Member
Just got my survey. Black and yes sata adapter: ).

Only 24 responses so far. Y'all should check your email you preorded with so ED can get a good exawof the color spread and possible sata adapter.

Also, eta of around September that some folks will be getting their Pyra according to the survey. We have beat the 2month away curse :)

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Cralex

Holy cow, a Pyra survey! Check your junk email boxes, folks!

I’m more than willing to put forward a little extra cash for the dark chrome look. I’m passing on the adaptor, as it would just get lost in a drawer somewhere. Needless to say, I’m extremely excited!

Blue Shadow

Very Active Member
Same here, just an empty (html) mail.
I wonder if it's coincidence that we three are all from germany. Maybe the german text was accidentally left empty?

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
My email came from EvilDragon's address on openpandora.org according to its From header, but it's messageID suggests it actually came from surveys.pyra-handheld.org and according to it's XMailer header it came from github.

ED's sign-off crashes into the link (at least in the text only rendering) so that 'Greetings,Michael' is actually sent at the end of the link to the survey server, but that doesn't seem to break anything.

Edit: Yes, the language might be the problem. I'm not that good at German so my account on dragonbox is set to english all the way.

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, sorry! It seems like the language ID is case sensitive!
Will retry sending to all germans speaking folks!
Post automatically merged:

Okay, resent the german emails with the correct ID now.
This should now work :)

Last edited:

docbroke

Banned
Oh, sorry! It seems like the language ID is case sensitive!
Will retry sending to all germans speaking folks!
With Pyra being released, we need to update the pyra page https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/ as to include images of released version and change pre-order to order. That page is surely outdated.
Additionally new news post announcing the release is needed too. It is party time after all.

HamburgerBun

That guy that only speaks when spoken to.
i see the survey link has a unique token, are the survey answers being tracked/matched against specific pre-orders or vouchers? because IIRC my dumb self at the time triggered multiple vouchers so i have three survey links. i just used the last one sent to me

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
With Pyra being released, we need to update the pyra page https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/ as to include images of released version and change pre-order to order. That page is surely outdated.
It's still not quite time for ordering, although once assembly has made a number of units, presuambly that page will be required; we'll need to go to the dragonbox site and actually buy it, so we have a way to make up the remaining money.

But yes, now that he has usable photos of real pyras, he should use them more widely.

Last edited:

Legodude522

Website
www.wikigrave.com
Holy cow, a Pyra survey! Check your junk email boxes, folks!

I’m more than willing to put forward a little extra cash for the dark chrome look. I’m passing on the adaptor, as it would just get lost in a drawer somewhere. Needless to say, I’m extremely excited!
Thank you! It was in my junk folder.