It reminds me of the Pandora!

The survey about the colours should have all been sent out to your registered email account. If you have a preorder you should have received it already (twice if you're German, the first being blank). If you only have a pre-preorder still you have some work to do.
I've preordered in may 2016,but i didn't received email for color survey. I've contacted dragonbox via whatsapp to take part to survey. Now i'm not sure to reiceve email when my preorder are ready to finish. I want to know an estimate date. Thanks

And you're sure you haven't moved email providers in the intervening years? I did and was able to update my details in the shop just before the survey was actually sent out (just a good guess).

My email was not working when the survey was sent out. Someone forgot to renew the google suite plan :| but it's working now :)

This Special Booklet: Is this the Same as on the Pandora? , Some Sort of Quickstart Guide:
How to Charge, how to boot up, and where do you find the Boards when you have questions..
A big Manual wouldnt make much sense as the Pyra OS is on a quite early state, it works, but its need still some work, so some funktions need first to be implement, and others may be never work, like the Keyboard Lock Button on the Pandora

Per ED on Discord: "Case coating is the culprit right now, not the artbook :) "

He says the second batch of cases has problems, but different problems than the first. I think the first ones had too much coating, while the second ones don't have enough.

He wonders what is causing all these issues, since the samples were fine.

And the new case company were doing fantastic work previously. Seems concerning that entire batches are being messed up now...
I no longer know if I remember corectly, and I haven't read Discord, but the (second) Greek company was doing the cases(and the great job) and a Bavarian company was doing the coating, I think.
It might be that the coating fails because of something in the case, but maybe it's just the company in Ingolstadt doing inconsistent coating ?

Back