It reminds me of the Pandora!

Today I learned ED has finished seven Trails games and is on his eighth. All that must've taken at least 400 hours.

Career, family, gaming. I guess you really can have it all...

He surely must use a very effective quality coffee !! :cool:

I wonder, is this audio thing going to be a problem?
On the mailinglist I read something about a capacitor that maybe has to be added. Hasn't that hardware already been produced?
I'm not shure, I think the boards are not done yet.
But even so:
@hns will clearly be happy to solder 500 capacitors by hand ;)

Hey, did anyone notice that one of the replies to ED's tweet is by a Sony Interactive Entertainment PR guy?

My brain says "It's just his personal account," but my heart says "PLAYSTATION PYRA!"
Doubtful, and honestly, I wouldn't want it as much, as you know ot would be very locked down.

However, a "ps store", with offical PSP, ps1 and ps2 fames for sell, and an emu, now that I would like. Keep the games sub $25, and I would buy at least 10 I can think of off hand, if only to support it (even though I already have them, and opensource emus would be better).

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

If i remember correctly, the Audio works perfekly fine, it was just an issue whit some prototypes, but dont nail me on this because i dont have that much knowledge..

On the Stickers: Some Units are whit Modem, and some arend, how is this get solved as i would suppose you have to print also the Dates from the 4G Modem on the Sticker, or was this allready solved because of the Order Numbers as they are connected to which Unit somewhone want?
Also: Whats happens if the Worker screws the Sticker? is there also a Spare Sticker?
I know from myself, putting Stickers on is not that easy, also when you in hurry because you have to sticker 150 Units this week..

Maybe a seperate Tiny Sticker who say "4G" ;)

Yay my Pyra Number 81 ...maybe this Year..this Christmas :)

Last edited:
If i remember correctly, it have also to tell the "E-Mei" Number or how it i s calld, just a 4G Sticker is not enough..
You know on our old German Telephones, and Radios, there where these Posthorns on the Back that says that its dont interfer whit the Telephone Net of the Deutsche Bundespost (Now Telekom)..

If someone send me my Pyra 28 allready, i could post a Picture so whe would know how this works whit the 4G Modells ^^

Oh, and are the first 200 realy signatured ?, or is this just a Print?

I wonder, is this audio thing going to be a problem?
On the mailinglist I read something about a capacitor that maybe has to be added. Hasn't that hardware already been produced?

Indeed the audio is far from finished on the software side (correct me if I'm wrong) and that will make it hard to pinpoint if problems are software or hardware. Kind of chicken & egg situation.

If i remember correctly, the Audio works perfekly fine, it was just an issue whit some prototypes, but dont nail me on this because i dont have that much knowledge..

There are some issues when using the vibra motor and audio and devs are currently hard at work to figure out why when using the vibra motor but also in other cases a noisey signal is being heard. There might be the need to add or remove a capacitor or something. In any case there are some audio issues that occur sometimes (always the most difficult issues), but the people working on it are narrowing things down, Im sure it will end up in a useable mode for the early units and will get better and better over time.

The prototype unpopulated board I received had evildragon's signature on it, and HNSs intials in his hand.

You can get a phone's IMEI by dialling a special code into it's caller app. But I've used phones for over 20 years now and I don't think anyone's ever asked me for my IMEI.

Edit: It's an IMEI not an EMEI. Matty got it twisted in my head.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time for some official newz.

chicken & egg situation
That's hardly a mystery anymore, since Darwin. Point to the earliest individual, you'd be willing to call a chicken, and I'll tell you, it's mother was already an egg-laying thingy.
I don't think anyone's ever asked me for my EMEI
I'd think, it's rather the phone that get's asked. ?

Back