Hoped For The Best, Feared The Worst, Got Something Inbetween

PokeParadox said:
When I was at Buenos Aires airport a girl asked about my laptop (and my eeePC - yes I took both to South America...) she then saw my passport and just said "Oh you're British..." and left it at that.

I also remember having to take out my camera, DS, eeePC, laptop, ipod, phone. took my ages to get everything back in my bag how it was before. :p
I've flown to Brazil a few times now and I'm always paranoid that they're going to charge me import tax for multiple gadgets but they never do. But man, every time I go to Brazil I see some Brazilians returning home with 3 PS3s trying to get through without paying import tax. I probably don't need to worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another delay... hmm.. didn't see that coming :p

Thanks OP team for giving updates, but stop predicting anything. You guys are even worse than the worst psychics ever. Throw away the crystal ball and just give us the facts.

MDave said:
Can the final CE test be done with these sample cases now? Just to help get another thing done and out the way while we wait for the other processes?

It can and will be used for that.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
MDave said:
Can the final CE test be done with these sample cases now? Just to help get another thing done and out the way while we wait for the other processes?

It can and will be used for that.

Nice :) so when you receive one of the 5 you will plan a official CE test?

Fat Agnus said:
PokeParadox said:
Gruso said:
I don't know about other countries, but for domestic flights in Aus you can't bury gadgets in your carry on luggage. Like laptops, they have to come out and go through the x-ray machine separately. They don't go as far as checking certifications, but if you try to hide it they might take a special interest. ;) Take it out of your bag, keep the lid shut, and they'll probably just think it's a DS.
Yeah the have a field day with all my gadgets... When I was at Buenos Aires airport a girl asked about my laptop (and my eeePC - yes I took both to South America...) she then saw my passport and just said "Oh you're British..." and left it at that.

I also remember having to take out my camera, DS, eeePC, laptop, ipod, phone. took my ages to get everything back in my bag how it was before. :p

What do YOU look like... :) I've been in and out of BA several times and they've never cared to check anything but my laptop.
I guess I fit the terrorist/thief profile?
I dunno I'm always the one that has to remove my shoes... never had a cavity search or anything though so ha ha.
I think I have "Pick on me" written on my head because I always get asked for ID too... I've just turned 26 and still have to make sure I have my passport with me on a night out, lol.

PokeParadox said:
Fat Agnus said:
PokeParadox said:
Gruso said:
I don't know about other countries, but for domestic flights in Aus you can't bury gadgets in your carry on luggage. Like laptops, they have to come out and go through the x-ray machine separately. They don't go as far as checking certifications, but if you try to hide it they might take a special interest. ;) Take it out of your bag, keep the lid shut, and they'll probably just think it's a DS.
Yeah the have a field day with all my gadgets... When I was at Buenos Aires airport a girl asked about my laptop (and my eeePC - yes I took both to South America...) she then saw my passport and just said "Oh you're British..." and left it at that.

What do YOU look like... :) I've been in and out of BA several times and they've never cared to check anything but my laptop.
I guess I fit the terrorist/thief profile?
I dunno I'm always the one that has to remove my shoes... never had a cavity search or anything though so ha ha.
I think I have "Pick on me" written on my head because I always get asked for ID too... I've just turned 26 and still have to make sure I have my passport with me on a night out, lol.

Well, if you look like your avatar, you do... stand out.

Back