Pandora To Do Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tired asking my questions alone. Thought it a good idea to ask all of the ones I'd had seen unanswered, the funny thing is how this gets into an argument about whether it's right to ask the questions or even expect an answer, my point was that this thread is pointless, Yeah the OP team was asleep when I posted which is why I asked for those who were not the OP Team to wait until I got a response if I even got one. Now there is no reason to think they would join into 7 pages of bitching and fighting to answer anything. Funny thing to me is that not one thing has been resolved here in any way. Despite all the yelling.

This thread should be closed Now before this ends up making more people mad. (of course I'm slightly miffed as once again my questions were deemed unnecessary or asked wrong or whatever which are comments that I think are wrong. As we all know everyone here posts everything perfectly perfect in perfectly designed questions and only says anything when it will be happily acceptable to everyone at anytime) WHAAAAAAATEVER. Get over it. We are all from different parts of the world, we don't all ask questions the same, also anymore there isn't any way to ask something without pissing someone off. So no matter how I asked it, to someone it would have been stupid or wrong. Hope everyone's happy cause I'm not coming back to this thread again. So if any answers are given, I guess I won't know. But they haven't been answered yet and probably never will be. Especially when people take it upon themselves to do all the answering with suppositions and cries of Blasphemy. It's time for me to leave now. Bye.

Seems like everyone missed my post at the top of the page (or at least the end of it), so I'll repost it here:

Because of the communication issues that we're having, I've created a page on the wiki where people can ask questions. The answers should either be from members of the dev team or they should be links to posts made by members of the dev team. I feel like this will be a much better alternative to having tons of forum threads - the devs only have to go to one place to find questions, and anyone can add questions to the page (yay for wikis). I'll do my best to monitor it to make sure it doesn't descend into chaos. If people agree that this'll be useful, I'll start a new thread about it to bring it to the attention of both the dev team and a larger number of forum-goers.

EDIT: Oops, forgot the link. You can find it here.

Thank you for putting that together Vorporeal, I think that's a very tidy solution.

Can I suggest two final things off the back of your work?

1. This thread should now be closed.

2. There should be an obvious link somewhere to that actual wiki page so people with questions can go straight to it. (maybe a pinned forum post, 'Questions about Pandora delivery' or some such) This might help to reduce the number of similar questions asked often on the boards.

I'll create a thread about it to garner attention from people who gave up on this thread (of which I'm sure there are many).

At this point in time I actually find it reassuring that the devs dont take the time to address all these "issues". I take it as they are hard at work on the Pandora. And although there are some questions that I am also curious about in this thread, I am sick of people starting these topics. Here's why.

The sun does not shine out of your ass because you laid down some cash, nor does the universe revolve around it. We have already been made privy to a lot of information that most other projects would not have made public and it seems like that has actually made people more demanding rather than grateful.

Read the forum. And the wiki. And the blogs. And if all that fails, exercise some common sense. You either want a Pandora bad enough to put up and shut up, or you don't. When it comes down to it, it really is that fucking simple.

facepalmw.jpg

Who is that directed towards? If you're gonna facepalm, at least do it in someone's general direction. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back