So What's A Reasonable Timeframe At The Moment?

CCmachined

We've all pretty much accepted that the units will not be shipped by Xmas.

Presuming all stages that're left require small tweak time (as has been the case 99% of the time it seems), what is a reasonable expectation? :)

Given that the final 1% takes 99% of the time, I'd say that we're on for release about 2107. Probably just after christmas. Plus two weeks[sup]TM[/sup]

D.

Dunny said:
Given that the final 1% takes 99% of the time, I'd say that we're on for release about 2107. Probably just after christmas. Plus two weeks[sup]TM[/sup]

D.

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
We will know this week, it's all down to those case tweaks.
like usual. :D
I hope, the shipping is going fast. I can imagine MWeston also wants to see the fixed cases and again the factory is waiting for his "go"?

I'm also for a perfect Case. Ive spotted some points onto the Case that look a little bit "unclean" like the connection of inner LID plate and outer LID shell.

Plus: the colour of the Case doesn't match with the colour of the Keyboard Buttons. "Bug or feature"? ^_^

fusion_power said:
Plus: the colour of the Case doesn't match with the colour of the Keyboard Buttons. "Bug or feature"? ^_^
Fusion, we have discussed it already ;)

fusion_power said:
I'm also for a perfect Case. Ive spotted some points onto the Case that look a little bit "unclean"
UNCLEAN.jpg

mali said:
fusion_power said:
Fusion, we have discussed it already ;)
just in case... ;)
Better than the devs say "whoops we forgot..." ;) You never know what can happen during the Development of a Pandora Handheld. :D

Can't help bu noticing that on that picture, LE GASP, it not SNES layout, but i thought that was what we where going to get?

i hate the gp2x layouty thing :(

mali said:
We had a thread about it, didn't we?
we had a butt-ton (see what i did there?) of threads, but i don't ever remember any official word.

second exodous said:
Is this going to turn into a button layout thread?
There's not enough poll for that.

GizmoTheGreen said:
Can't help bu noticing that on that picture, LE GASP, it not SNES layout, but i thought that was what we where going to get?

If it doesn't ship with the layout you like best, you can open it and switch the buttons around. If I recall correctly, the action buttons (ABXY) are single buttons.
Not so for the keymat.

Pandora has become something like a fata morgana for me, it still seems to be just in the reach of my hand yet still so far away.
Everymone must have eventually got used to it and it will be sort of sad when it no longer twinkles on the horizon..

Vlynndar said:
GizmoTheGreen said:

If it doesn't ship with the layout you like best, you can open it and switch the buttons around. If I recall correctly, the action buttons (ABXY) are single buttons.
Not so for the keymat.
If thats the case, I'd propose that devs should try to list the buttons by their position or something, rather than their stamped letter. This would avoid confusion if a lot of people are planning on moving the buttons around.

Back