Gp2x Community Game Contest Only 2 Weeks Left!

As stated in another thread, I expect 99% of the entries to come in on the last day of the contest.

sam fisher posted on Dec 4 2006 at 02:01 PM said:
I feel I must hack up a pong port and enter that, incase noone else enters just so that I get a prize :p
All ports excluded from entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
say, is there any other way to donate other than paypal? cause both of the familys accounts are inactive (one is out of money, the other canceled due to strange emails) mabey through something else?

Sorry, but that is the only way to donate. We have no way to accept payments. Maybe if you pay someone to donate for you? I dunno lol. Sorry though.

If I get my project done on time I'm entering.

And it's something of the homebrew category with the least amount of on GP2x, in fact, as of now there are none.

Goity posted on Dec 6 2006 at 10:12 PM said:
If I get my project done on time I'm entering.

And it's something of the homebrew category with the least amount of on GP2x, in fact, as of now there are none.
Ooh a racing game??

ditto! but i dont mind them, hell ill play anyracing game (even trash rally!) wel lcant wait for it (along wit hall the other soon-to-be entires!)

Goemon4 posted on Dec 7 2006 at 04:25 PM said:
ditto! but i dont mind them, hell ill play anyracing game (even trash rally!) wel lcant wait for it (along wit hall the other soon-to-be entires!)
What happened to the contest page? Wanted to check some things, but it is gone?

PSyMastR posted on Dec 4 2006 at 09:35 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Dec 4 2006 at 02:01 PM said:
I feel I must hack up a pong port and enter that, incase noone else enters just so that I get a prize :p
All ports excluded from entry.
I meant a clone. I'd write it from scratch :p Pong is not that arduous! Or are clones disqualified too?

Nagelfar posted on Dec 7 2006 at 03:57 PM said:
Two unlikely possibilities :
It is being updated
It has been brought down by the high volume of people clamouring to donate.
sam fisher posted on Dec 7 2006 at 04:46 PM said:
I meant a clone. I'd write it from scratch :p Pong is not that arduous! Or are clones disqualified too?
It is not very clear. Are remakes accepted ? (Clone is such a devaluing term for the work involved). The rules suggest the entries have to be original but Guyfawkes announced he is entering a remake and it has not been remarked upon.

Mr.Jabberwocky posted on Dec 7 2006 at 06:42 PM said:
Nagelfar posted on Dec 7 2006 at 03:57 PM said:
Two unlikely possibilities :
It is being updated
It has been brought down by the high volume of people clamouring to donate.
sam fisher posted on Dec 7 2006 at 04:46 PM said:
It is not very clear. Are remakes accepted ? (Clone is such a devaluing term for the work involved). The rules suggest the entries have to be original but Guyfawkes announced he is entering a remake and it has not been remarked upon.
Clones if rewritten totally from scratch are accepted.

Nagelfar posted on Dec 7 2006 at 05:45 PM said:
Clones if rewritten totally from scratch are accepted.
Damn ! My current project is a remake - but there is not much chance of it being anywhere near ready in time. :( .

Back