Gp2x Community Game Contest

I see he took the site down. Mistakes are made to be learned from, surely a new competition would go a lot smoother? I don't see any of the people who slurred him offer to host a competition (better or worse, it does not matter) themselves. Too bad really, perhaps he'll reconsider in due time :(

- Alex

I'd be happy to host it. It's really not a big deal.

Jesus, everyone is making like it's the end of the world because psymastr isn't doing another one. He's just a regular member here ffs ;)

Why is this thread still pinned? Looks like closing time to me.

Hopefully the people that criticised PSyMastR will feel a certain responsibility towards the ending of this community game contest (that I sincerely enjoyed) and will start organizing a new one.

I would love to see another competition, the quality of the software made it worthwhile in itself.

We'd definitely sponsor it, and give a free domain name for the competition.

I'm not gonna go into a lengthy "FORGIVE ME FORGIVE ME" rant, because I am fairly certain nobody's going to to bother reading much of what I say these days.

I just wanted to say that I have now ordered the prizes after being in contact with the winners who didn't get what I promised back then. I won't be hanging around here any longer, but I hope that this will prove that even though I am a bit of a scatter-brained tit, I am not a scheming bastard. I apologize for not fixing this earlier, but at least it should now be in order.

For those of you who accept my apology, thank you very much.
For those who won't accept it, I understand completely.

Goodbye.

I haven't paid attention to the whole matter but was the competition really so bad for some to be so sad?

Does it really need prices to enjoy to be in the high-score list of a competition.. just take it easy goity.

Back