Release Fullspeed Amiga Emulation On Pandora!

I, for one, welcome our new emulated-Amiga overlords.. I never got the Amiga-cult disease, and if I've got my Pandora packed with all the best the Amiga world has to offer, I may finally be able to understand the appeal. Hope so, anyway.

I'd like to see Amiga emu on Pandora running some games that don't run even close to playable on gp2x..

Show me 4d sports boxing or Lotus Turbo Challenge with sound, for example! If they run fullspeed with sound on Pandora, I'm sold!

One thing I'd like to know, seeing as the Pandora sports a full keyboard and is thus fully equipped to run Workbench effectively, is whether or not UAE4Pandora does or will support the uaegfx RTG driver.

craigix said:
Ah yeah this emu exists, it's old news, maybe time to make a new video... I guess some people didn't see all the original emulator videos.

We did SNES, PSX, Amiga etc.
I believe most people have already seen the PSX ones... I'm really interested in PandaSnes, how much has it evolved? =`]

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Ah yeah this emu exists, it's old news, maybe time to make a new video... I guess some people didn't see all the original emulator videos.

Maybe stupid question but, ... :D
It is possible to emulate Amiga 1200 (AGA chipset + 68020 CPU) for 100% in fullspeed on finished version of emulator?

It will be very good to have A1200 in my pocket ;)

And for PSX .. We can see video from NFS 5 Porsche Unleashed, but from intro movie ... it runs OK .. but what about some ingame video? NFS 5 is my favourite NFS from all serie.

The actual version of UAE4All are only OCS/ECS and 68000 (cyclon ARM ASM core can do 68000 only) chipset then not A1200 (AGA chipset).

Some one is working on porting more recent build of UAE-E with some part of WinUAE to the Pandora and then we could have Amiga 1200. I don't think it will run fullspeed in the first build and need lot of work to do optimisation (AGA chipset is an heavy beast)

craigix said:

Yo Craig, yep I'm excited all right. I am amazed at how much animosity the panny can generate in people. I have been flamed for supporting it, even off the stalwarts in the miggy community so a vid of full speed miggy emu with sound will shut some people up and earn me a few pints of beer off nonbelievers
cheers

I vote against making another video. Seeing the devs playing with their prototypes is making me jealous :(

WizardStan said:
I vote against making another video. Seeing the devs playing with their prototypes is making me jealous :(
yep but its work for them. their work and our play - thanx dev dudes

pubzombie said:
WizardStan said:
yep but its work for them.

It's hard work, but someone has to do it :)

Monk said:
pubzombie said:
WizardStan said:
yep but its work for them.

It's hard work, but someone has to do it :)

I,ve often wondered how things ever get done at all with homebrew. I mean by the time I have been to work and sorted the real life shyte i am pooped. I aint got the energy to post on these forums some nights. We owe you a lot of gratz dev dudes
cheers guys
I want amiga pandora so so so bad

pubzombie said:
I,ve often wondered how things ever get done at all with homebrew. I mean by the time I have been to work and sorted the real life shyte i am pooped. I aint got the energy to post on these forums some nights. We owe you a lot of gratz dev dudes
cheers guys
I want amiga pandora so so so bad
Some people unwind by watching TV, going swimming, playing video games, reading a book, etc...
Others unwind by writing code. Even if that's what they do all day in the real world.

craigix said:
There is a video somewhere showing a1200 emulation too.
I don't think so, the only i found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwuI6_zCjxY (only UAE4All actually available on GP2x but running fullspeed)

A1200 only if the Dev use E-UAE source and note UAE4All

I remember seeing the AGA demo, but we all laughed at how bad the actual demo was and an A500 could have done it, so it didn't prove much to us that it was AGA!
Show us Banshee, Gloom, Guardian, Pinball Illusions, Alien Breed 3D that sort of AGA only game to enable us to go woo, aarr, wow, mmm etc!

Back