Finalizing everything!

i.... have.... to.... be..... patient.....
this.... tingling.... feeling.... inside.... makes.... me.... want.... to.... PREORDER NOW!
just.... 2.... days.... must.... be..... patient........
:)

I see a red pyra and i want to paint it black..
The last few months, i made some addings to my Musik Taste, including Pur, Motörhead, Scorpions, Udo Jürgens, and The Rolling Stones ..
Seems like i need to post something in the thread were you post your musik..

Oh, the irony... Luke Jr comes here and advocates for bitcoin, while simultaneously working for Blockstream and doing everything possible to make bitcoin unusable.
Hahahahahah Bitcoin can be too volatile in this market. I wouldn't risk it
[doublepost=1461960373,1461960034][/doublepost]Oh, and using Bitcoin is like paying for the Pyra with a seashell, and saying it is worth 500 bucks. Then That company would take that seashell to a bank and say gimme 500 bucks. That's what Bitcoin is in a nutshell

During the pre-preorder my debit card kept being declined, ED are you still using the same payment provider? Any tips for people ordering from the US?

During the pre-preorder my debit card kept being declined, ED are you still using the same payment provider? Any tips for people ordering from the US?

Check with your card service. Most of the time it's them declining it.
Otherwise, ask me and I can check why a card was declined.

About the colors:
No colors need to be chosen for the preorder, you can do that with the final order.

Yeah, my debit card carrier usually declines international orders right off the bat, they either call me within a few hours to confirm that I really placed the order or sometimes I call them ahead of time to make sure it will process properly.

Last edited:
I looked up Blockstream and I'm confused, it seems like a good thing to me. How is it going to ruin Bitcoin?
Ignore him, he's apparently a troll (or very misled by them). What he's claiming about Blockstream is nothing but slander. There's a little "club" trying to damage Bitcoin's reputation by being loud on online forums so they can sell people on their competing (cloned-from-Bitcoin) cryptocurrencies.

Hahahahahah Bitcoin can be too volatile in this market. I wouldn't risk it
[doublepost=1461960373,1461960034][/doublepost]Oh, and using Bitcoin is like paying for the Pyra with a seashell, and saying it is worth 500 bucks. Then That company would take that seashell to a bank and say gimme 500 bucks. That's what Bitcoin is in a nutshell
Except you can actually get 500 bucks for it. Most merchants (like NewEgg and TigerDirect) even have this automated using BitPay (which IIRC is what ED mentioned he would also use).

Yeah,
Ignore him, he's apparently a troll (or very misled by them). What he's claiming about Blockstream is nothing but slander. There's a little "club" trying to damage Bitcoin's reputation by being loud on online forums so they can sell people on their competing (cloned-from-Bitcoin) cryptocurrencies.

Except you can actually get 500 bucks for it. Most merchants (like NewEgg and TigerDirect) even have this automated using BitPay (which IIRC is what ED mentioned he would also use).
but the bitcIon market could crash at any given moment

pyra-vorbestellung-standard-edition-4gb-ram-pyra.jpg
What's up with the keyboard in the new render? I know they were supposed to be rounded a bit, but this looks cheap again like the Pandora one.
Was the plastic around the keys ditched or is the rendering just a bit off? It gave off the right feel of fanciness imo.

Ahh - OK. So you WANT a new phone. I interpret 'need' as, "My phone broke and I'm boned if I can't get something working in the meantime while I wait for the Pyra to come and then wait for telephony software to be written for it, which could be 6 months from now before it's ready to be used as a 'phone'."

Just different definitions of 'need' I guess.
Technically my wife wants a new phone.
Which means I need a new phone. :p

Evildragon: Your missing the word "available" on the new home page.

"If a more recent CPU becomes (available) you don't need to buy a completely new unit, but only a CPU board and replace it."
It could be written as: If a more recent CPU board becomes available, you won't need to buy a completely new unit, only a CPU board which is replaceable.

About the colors:
No colors need to be chosen for the preorder, you can do that with the final order.
Nice way to avoid giving any info on the color(s) you want to go with. ;)

Yeah, my debit card carrier usually declines international orders right off the bat
Mine used to do that (or the bank I used to have), but not in a while. I placed orders for stuff from the UK and Italy last week with no problems, and I regularly order things from Sweden. Also, I don't think I had any problems with purchases from ED. I wonder if they just gave up on me.

Technically my wife wants a new phone.
Which means I need a new phone. :p
Yep, that sounds familiar.

Oh, the irony... Luke Jr comes here and advocates for bitcoin, while simultaneously working for Blockstream and doing everything possible to make bitcoin unusable.

This is not appropriate, please consider others when posting. Consider this an informal warning.

Now that I`ve moved to the US from the UK... this happens to me. I have to call the bank and tell them.. it`s good for 24hrs.. then the block goes back on.

Evildragon: Your missing the word "available" on the new home page.

"If a more recent CPU becomes (available) you don't need to buy a completely new unit, but only a CPU board and replace it."
It could be written as: If a more recent CPU board becomes available, you won't need to buy a completely new unit, only a CPU board which is replaceable.
Yeah, the latter form is definitely needed, since obviously there are many more recent CPUs available, just not in Pyra-CPU-board form.

Back