A daily report from the Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
evildragonklein.png

It's me. I'm German and I need 45 minutes to visit EvilDragon.

Next week I've finished my last exams (I study Psychology) and I'll have a lot of spare time to help building Pandoras.
Great, the pandora community is enriched by professional psychological support. Welcome to the (pandora-)blue couch, relax, and talk about your problems. I need a session, now. Dr. Askarus, the relationship with my pandora and me is strained. She don't want to come into my hands. I gave her gifts years ago, she took them but didn't show up for three years now. What could i do?

It's the first year I study.

Don't know how good my advices are.

Your problem is: You didn't order a premium Pandora.

Don't worry, I'll talk to her on the blue couch. Maybe she'll come soon. :D

evildragonklein.png

It's me. I'm German and I need 45 minutes to visit EvilDragon.

Next week I've finished my last exams (I study Psychology) and I'll have a lot of spare time to help building Pandoras.
Great, the pandora community is enriched by professional psychological support. Welcome to the (pandora-)blue couch, relax, and talk about your problems. I need a session, now. Dr. Askarus, the relationship with my pandora and me is strained. She don't want to come into my hands. I gave her gifts years ago, she took them but didn't show up for three years now. What could i do?

It's the first year I study.

Don't know how good my advices are.

Your problem is: You didn't order a premium Pandora.

Don't worry, I'll talk to her on the blue couch. Maybe she'll come soon. :D
No offense but ye look like the members of a german metal band in that picture.Pandora Metal band.

So I timed myself today when I was fresh, completed 15 Pandora Lid assemblies in an hour. This pace won't be easy to keep all day, as it is really intricate work, and sometimes gravity wins, or plastic pops out where it shouldn't or vice-a-versa. I had some logistical things to deal with for myself and regarding the bulk shipment of Pandoras to the US in the next 3-4 weeks. But tomorrow, I plan on taking care of a few logistical things and then kicking some more ass on lid assembly as what was last week a weak point, has now become a strength thanks to Pandora University here in Ingolstadt.

That's about all I have for today, Linux-SWAT has some pictures, and maybe tomorrow, we'll do that group photo that's been requested.

Time for a HerrnBräu HefeWeizen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup :) .

We were still overdone by yesterday's food. Was hard to get up this morning.

Link is definitely faster than me at putting screens together. My finger hurts even if i have no blisters. And we've done only a small amount of them, around 120...

He had hard times with his travel company, expedia.

I used ebookers last year for a Tokyo trip, and Fukushima happened. They never wanted to refund me totally, had only 10% back.

Dudes : never use a booking company. If something wrong happens, you will simply be put on hold by some engrish-speaking slave in an outsourced call center.

ED had a beta from Hurrican. Wow ! But you've probably already seen the video, you pandora-greedy buddies ^^.

On pictures, aside his chrome boy, you will see a red 3D printed model. Was a first step to aluminium cases i made at work. As i resigned, it's more than on hold. Mould and 20 X main parts could have been done for around 4500 euros. May rethink of it when back in France. I also think about becoming an investor, seeing so much good karma around the rebirth.

I told you the next hotfix will be great.

I was wrong.

It will be HUGE !

Notaz quietly kicked butts of all big companies devs. There will be some kind of "never seen on ARM platform" material in it.

Temperature is going up, but it's still snowing. I'm fine with it.

dsc04161.jpg

dsc04162.jpg

dsc04163.jpg

dsc04164.jpg

dsc04165.jpg

dsc04166.jpg

dsc04167.jpg

dsc04168.jpg

dsc04169.jpg

dsc04170.jpg

dsc04171.jpg

dsc04172.jpg

dsc04173.jpg

dsc04174.jpg

dsc04176.jpg

dsc04177.jpg

dsc04178.jpg

dsc04160.jpg

I was wrong.

It will be HUGE !

Notaz quietly kicked butts of all big companies devs. There will be some kind of "never seen on ARM platform" material in it.
I can't decide who's babies I want to have more, Exophase or Notaz. :unsure:

Wow!!

This thread is awesome!

I was going to offer to buy a box of beer but it seems you guys have been well taken care of.

Had a bit of a chuckle at your original post Link, but it's great to see you got there in one piece.

If you could only see us now... Pre-fasching nacht? First time in a new bar and we are considered VIP, and don't think we ever need to pay for a drink again in that bar.

I should be fine in the morning as my shot was just cola, and I had some beer. This weekend is going to be insane, good thing I'm not single because I can always return to the hostile to play Pandora.

If you could only see us now... Pre-fasching nacht? First time in a new bar and we are considered VIP, and don't think we ever need to pay for a drink again in that bar.

I should be fine in the morning as my shot was just cola, and I had some beer. This weekend is going to be insane, good thing I'm not single because I can always return to the hostile to play Pandora.

Hehe, so you're having fun in the city I see :D

^

There was an E with Devil horns on the sign, we thought it was another one of your side projects. It was fun regardless and they want us to come back tomorrow, Samstag, und Montag. Glad I was only drinking beer :)

Yup :) .

We were still overdone by yesterday's food. Was hard to get up this morning.

Link is definitely faster than me at putting screens together. My finger hurts even if i have no blisters. And we've done only a small amount of them, around 120...

He had hard times with his travel company, expedia.

I used ebookers last year for a Tokyo trip, and Fukushima happened. They never wanted to refund me totally, had only 10% back.

Dudes : never use a booking company. If something wrong happens, you will simply be put on hold by some engrish-speaking slave in an outsourced call center.

ED had a beta from Hurrican. Wow ! But you've probably already seen the video, you pandora-greedy buddies ^^.

On pictures, aside his chrome boy, you will see a red 3D printed model. Was a first step to aluminium cases i made at work. As i resigned, it's more than on hold. Mould and 20 X main parts could have been done for around 4500 euros. May rethink of it when back in France. I also think about becoming an investor, seeing so much good karma around the rebirth.

I was wrong.

It will be HUGE !

Temperature is going up, but it's still snowing. I'm fine with it.

Any Chance once you perfect your design that you would upload it for those of use with 3d mills ;)

Sounds bloody awesome to me.... building pandoras by day and having a few ales and meeting the locals at night....

I am only a little bit jealous mate B)

Keep up the good work ^_^

This doesn't work for me, I need MORE HAIR

Sorry.

I'll take a picture next year, then I'll have Sephiroth's (Final Fantasy 7) hair. Ok, not grey and not that long but maybe in two or three years.

The aluminium Pandora case looks nice but I like the black design.

Perhaps I'll by a second one some time and this one might get a new design.

Nice to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back