Daily Updates?

Do you want daily updates?

• Total voters

I would like to have a daily email from Craig, asking me how my day was, what I thought about the colour of wallpaper he was thinking about putting up in the spare bedroom, discussing the weather, swapping recipes...

Sugar_Kane said:
I would like to have a daily email from Craig, asking me how my day was, what I thought about the colour of wallpaper he was thinking about putting up in the spare bedroom, discussing the weather, swapping recipes...

sounds good, but I think after all these years, we deserve personal phonecalls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar_Kane said:

How did you know about my spare room decorating? Watching me via a telescope from across the valley I'd bet.

Today's update is 'Still waiting for some final delivery information from UPS.'

I was wondering when Jesus is going to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops wrong thread

craigix said:
Sugar_Kane said:

How did you know about my spare room decorating? Watching me via a telescope from across the valley I'd bet.

Today's update is 'Still waiting for some final delivery information from UPS.'

hey, better than nothing trough a "still not dead" would be quite better...

And another today's update:
notaz sent me some kick-ass PND-File I MIGHT reveal soon. Or you need to wait a while longer. Let's see.

here's my app

1 poll for news.
2 if none then 1
3 complain about the news
4 wait until craigx gets mad and shoots one liner
5 joke about it for some several pages on several topics
6 wasted enough time get back to 1!!

really people if you want more news people shouldnt be flammin each word OPT posts.

EvilDragon said:
notaz sent me some kick-ass PND-File I MIGHT reveal soon. Or you need to wait a while longer. Let's see.

Please reveal!

We'll take any info we can get!!

PS: Do we know if the painting of the cases is finished?

jonlad1 said:
EvilDragon said:

Please reveal!
We'll take any info we can get!!

I know. But I respect the devs. I will make a video once I'm allowed to.

PS: Do we know if the painting of the cases is finished?

AFAIK, yes, but Fatih is the one who should know. I've been busy with other things during the last few days :(

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
I know. But I respect the devs. I will make a video once I'm allowed to.

Gah, ok ED :) You got me salivating!

AFAIK, yes, but Fatih is the one who should know. I've been busy with other things during the last few days :(

No worries, I was just wondering. I dont remember reading anything definitive about the cases yet.

I'm in a state of absolute rage. UPS left all the Pandora boards outside at a neighboring business - anyone could have walked off with them. - craig via twitter

Does this mean the boards have arrived in the UK and left next door to your office? And i assume you mean anyone with a forklift could have made off with them?

neogramps said:
I'm in a state of absolute rage. UPS left all the Pandora boards outside at a neighboring business - anyone could have walked off with them. - craig via twitter

Does this mean the boards have arrived in the UK and left next door to your office? And i assume you mean anyone with a forklift could have made off with them?

For real? Awesome!! The boards are here!!

UPS sucks though :(

neogramps said:

I read it as "UPS needed storage space, so they put the pallets in the parking lot of the business beside the UPS station in whatever city the pallets currently are" and "anyone could have walked into this totally unsecured parking lot, tore open a pallet, and made off with (at least) a couple of boxes".

L-Fin said:
I think many of you are concentrating too much on the very recent events (=volcano). I could have posted this same question way before the volcano and still said the exact same thing.

I would think tweeting a "NOP" with a mobile phone sometime during the day wouldn't be that much of a burden. I would also say that after spending over a thousand dollars and waiting for 569 days this would be just basic customer service.

Then again if the majority of people who have ordered a Pandora think daily updates is too much I'll accept that, too.

As said previously, here you have more than daily updates from all the official sources and team members, upgraded each few minutes:

http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php

I also ordered at day 1, and I don't think that rushing the team even more would be beneficial for Pandora. My need for updates is plenty satisfied with the above link. Thanks Alec!

darkborn said:
Wrong name anyway. It should be called Godot instead Pandora.

Which Godot? The Godot people wait their whole lives to catch a mere glimpse of, or the Godot who returns from the depths of Hell to do battle with spiky-haired attorneys named Phoenix Wright?

Back