A case of polls!

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Whe dont know if Askarus dit this whitout get payed, whether he or EvilDragon dit meantioned it,
Maybe he will get a free Pyra in the End, or its on 400 € Base, or just for fun..

On Car Factorys, they change the Workers some times so nobody have to make the same work for to long

There will make the first 300 Pyrae as Test Run, so its needs to screw togetter 300 Lids..

Is there a Update on the 300 Assembly yet?

I have to thank you very much for the efford and the help you do on the Pyra Project

RZR

You‘re invited to invest in my future house. Cuz i can‘t. Would totally appreciate it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I'm not sure you would like that.

An investment implies a profit, otherwise it's an expenditure. So if Mr. Swordfish invested in 'your' (2nd person singular) future house, then it would become 'his' house or 'your' (2nd person plural) house in case you also paid part. Then, in order for him to get a profit, you would have to pay a rent or something. And that would have killed the purpose of buying a house.

KickAss

Very Active Member
I'm not sure you would like that.

An investment implies a profit, otherwise it's an expenditure. So if Mr. Swordfish invested in 'your' (2nd person singular) future house, then it would become 'his' house or 'your' (2nd person plural) house in case you also paid part. Then, in order for him to get a profit, you would have to pay a rent or something. And that would have killed the purpose of buying a house.
The fact that Mr. Swordfish was willing to invest in the pyra is clear evidence that he‘s ready to kiss his bucks goodbye. No offense.

Technically you are pretty much right tho.

RZR

Money is not important, health and love is what happiness is made out of!
But health requires eating 1-3 times a day everyday, hence money.

Love only requires Mr. Swordfish to expend a few bucks hiring developers to throttle the cpu as needed. Actually he might be willing to invest in our love and health by sorting that milestone :p

Reactions: rSl

Swordfish II

Advanced Member
But health requires eating 1-3 times a day everyday, hence money.

Love only requires Mr. Swordfish to expend a few bucks hiring developers to throttle the cpu as needed. Actually he might be willing to invest in our love and health by sorting that milestone :p
Ha I wish I had 100k to just spend on a gadget.

I ended up starting a very conservative investment for my daughter.

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
If it wasn't for the Premium thing, I would have never received my Pandora at the time, because a week or two later, people stopped to receive everything from the English shop... forever...

It sucked to pay more for something I was already waiting for years, from people I still were unsure if to trust, but right after jumping in Premium I received the device in less than a week !!

I was aware anyway that was the first time they were developing something, and lost a lot of money at the beginning to have kept pre-order prices too low... so I felt that the "Premium" price was somehow the "normal" price for the device.

Askarus

Hardcore Member
Are you actually getting payed for your work?
No.

I mean is it worth your time?
Yes (I suppose).

I only got payed for half of the time or so I worked for Pandora/Pyra.
And that was way below what I should get if I worked elsewhere.
But this whole project comes alive because so many people help with coding for free.
So I helped with physical work.
Meanwhile I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and can help with coding as well.
But I'm the only person available with 5 years + Pandora experience and who has time right now to help producing Pyras.
If Global Components had done what I did during the last week it would have cost us a lot of money for nothing (Still not finished the 11 Pyras).

I promised EvilDragon I'll help him with Pyras if I have time to do so. As my Master Studies will start in November I am free to do what I want at the moment.
The Pyra is still a project that is very valuable to me, even if I quit my job at the DragonBox Shop.
And so I still help at Gamescoms and want to support the project now, as the Pyra finally comes to life.