1Ghz units resuming shipping next month

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Outstanding 1Ghz units will resume shipping from me from next month.

Sorry for the delay, we had some unfortunate large refunds which had to be processed.

We are almost though the worst of that, and can now safely get back to shipping.

Thanks,

Craig

This is,....this is good. Wait,....no. This is a GREAT news update!! I am anxious to see the 1GHz upgraders get their Pandoras as a lot of bickering, sulliness and overall mood of distrust had permeated the Board. Even though I already have my Premium Pandora, I am hoping to see more and more outstanding orders finally receive their orders, and I hope that in turn this helps the Original orders in the process. As many delivered Pandorae as possible before the year ends! Thank you for the update, Craigix.

....Patnik.

Awesome news! Once these are all out and the original preorders eventually get sent out, the ship will sail a lot smoother. :)

Well I didn't want to make any promises until we had got though this because it only leads to more questions which I didn't have the answers to at the time.

I shall be very happy when the remaining 1Ghz units ship out.

we will ALL be very happy when you get your classic Pandoras, should improve the mood about the place apart from anything else.

Thanks craig, for the update. Good to hear it's getting better again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks for the update Craig...

I suspect you'll find that the 1Ghz upgraders are of the 'engaged' type who will give back to the community. Hopefully the ball gets rolling and everyone comes out of this happy!

Good news and thanks for still stiring to that mess the Pandoras production process left behind

tumblr_m4vn0znYCy1qj3ir1.gif

Great news Craig.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Original Pre-Order<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm going to start posting just the above, it's not a gripe it just exists. Notice there is no information, it just is, just like what it is, an Original Pre-Order. Beautiful isn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: I cross-upgraded to ED's store, purchasing a 1GHz unit, with additional shipping. I received the unit, but only the unit. Now, I'm wondering if the TV-Out (I understand it hasn't been mass produced yet), carry case, and shipping I ordered from OpenPandora Ltd. has been forfeited or just in limbo.

Thanks.

Happy to read some news !

Do you have an idea of the 1ghz number you are going to ship ?

Thanks you craig to continue, even if the situation isn't pretty good ;)

I'm guessing Original preorders are still in the same state, i.e. they will be covered by further sales and donations from the community.

We ALL want to get rid of these infamous preorder queues - it's a source of frustration for everyone INCLUDING Craigix and ED.

I'll be stick another few euros in the fund again, once I get paid this month.

Back