1GHz units, Classic units, repairs and TV-Out Cables (2012-08-24)

I thought I would chime in and say that I received my Pandora weeks ago, and I'm #99 in Craig's upgrade queue :) Keep up the good work!

Seriously don't troll. I know for a fact that's BS because I am number 64 and another person is number 57.

Not sure that this is trolling, could it be that your order 'has slipped through the net'.

This is based on the fact that in the current situation original post Craig clearly states that OP UK have shipped approx 100 1Ghz units.

Upgrade queue vs 1ghz queue mistake going on here I believe... I'm #70 on the 1ghz and I couldnt even tell you where my original pre-order was on that queue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelling from Craig, while quite in your rights, is not going to help get things moving again... The Current Situation
It seems that problems were caused by an en masse cancellation in the first place!

There is somewhere response that Craig prefer to cancel rather than ship pre-orders. Also if you want to get it quicker then cancel it and get it directly from Ed. How you don't expect massive cancellation?

Sent from my Notion Ink ADAM using Tapatalk 2

Cancelling from Craig, while quite in your rights, is not going to help get things moving again... The Current Situation
It seems that problems were caused by an en masse cancellation in the first place!

There is somewhere response that Craig prefer to cancel rather than ship pre-orders. Also if you want to get it quicker then cancel it and get it directly from Ed. How you don't expect massive cancellation?

Sent from my Notion Ink ADAM using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that was a mistake. I really didn't think he was expecting the wave of cancellations which followed that, I think he was hoping for mass upgrades.

I do wonder why Craig is not responding to this thread...

Probably busy watching the KS page like a hawk, can't blame him for that one though, very stressful situation.

However, as an original non-upgraded pre-order from October 2008, I must say I am disappointed by the way Craig is handling his business...

I thought I would chime in and say that I received my Pandora weeks ago, and I'm #99 in Craig's upgrade queue :) Keep up the good work!

Seriously don't troll. I know for a fact that's BS because I am number 64 and another person is number 57.

Not sure that this is trolling, could it be that your order 'has slipped through the net'.

This is based on the fact that in the current situation original post Craig clearly states that OP UK have shipped approx 100 1Ghz units.

I don't think so this is trolling coz I'm #99 in Craig queue.

So as far as I understand correctly, when the TV-Out cables will finally get produced, all the guys who ordered them back when they pre-ordered their Pandoras (and already got the device shipped) will receive the TV-Out cables at no extra charge?

So as far as I understand correctly, when the TV-Out cables will finally get produced, all the guys who ordered them back when they pre-ordered their Pandoras (and already got the device shipped) will receive the TV-Out cables at no extra charge?
Should be coz. they will send later they said when I got my pandora.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, hope you don't consider it spam:

I just ordered a classic Pandora for 280 € from ED. :)

I chose "Vorkasse" (don't know how to translate that), because Paypal would mean less money for him, right? I really hope it doesn't take long for my bank to transfer and ED to recognize and ship.

I'm so excited!!

I don't think paypal is mean less money for him.

Looks like "Vorkasse" is can be use within Germany right?

May be alternative option for German user but not for me like a foreign user.

I think "Vorkasse" is means less payment option for foreign user isn't it?

But anyway congratulation, welcome to wonderful world :lol:

I think paypal takes some fee, while a normal wire transfer (I'm assuming that's what Vorkasse means) does not add any costs as long as it's withing the EU.

I think paypal takes some fee, while a normal wire transfer (I'm assuming that's what Vorkasse means) does not add any costs as long as it's withing the EU.
Yes for merchandise paypal took a fee but from outside Germany(or EU may be) international bank transfer is quite expensive.

Especially from my country at least approx. 50Eur minimum.(some of case bank fee is much higher than amount of money)

That's why at least paypal is 1st choice for international order I think.

"Vorkasse" simply means advance payment, referring to bank transfers as it is common practice to taking care of the shipment after the money of the transfer arrives. Bank transfers within Germany are totally free of charge for both involved parties while usually only taking 2-3 days, so it's therefore a very popular way of online payment, as everything else always involves fees or the like.

I'm not trolling, I received my 512 MB Rebirth Pandora in August and am enjoying it. The pre-order and 1Ghz queues are unrelated. If people can no longer wait for (or can't afford) their unit(s), they can receive a prompt refund. It's a painless process really. I've been waiting since August 2010, upgraded March 2012 and decided to pay the additional $111 to help OP off set their costs.

Hey guys,

Any update about the production schedule for the TV Out cables..?

Cheers,

Space

I too would love an update on the tv out Cable. I always thought I had one, but tonight I realized that it's just an audio-out cable. I'm not even sure if I ever ordered one or not at this point (the email address I used was closed).

I too would love an update on the tv out Cable. I always thought I had one, but tonight I realized that it's just an audio-out cable. I'm not even sure if I ever ordered one or not at this point (the email address I used was closed).

I would like one also as I have pre-ordered that a LONG time ago.

Back