Where are we now?

My pyra better be available in that wonderful burgundy red this site is made in :p

images-78.jpg

nice! one thing, maybe I am the only one, but I don't care about the manual; just print the url of the wiki on the box;-)

nice! one thing, maybe I am the only one, but I don't care about the manual; just print the url of the wiki on the box;-)
That's a point. I might wager a bet that the first 500 are active members here, so know the basics, so while I think it's essential to have a get started guide for this thing to hit mass market, that might be something you could reasonably delay.
Post automatically merged:

I remember paying money for a print copy of the Mozilla Firefox manual.
I didn't even know firefox ever had a printable manual. I mean, sure there'll have been 'for dummies' books and the likes. I wonder now if the mozilla suite had one.

In the old times manuals actually existed, they had the function to explain how to use the things.

Now are just piece of papers with an arrow pointing to a wall plug, an arrow pointing to the power button, and 13 pages with font size 2 paragraphs, explaining all the possible ways how the device could make you die, and all the reasons why you can't get refunded if it's broken.

Last edited:
I'll just end the color case disscution the way its going to end ahead of time
Color 1.Black
Color 2 (if there will be one) red as the site/logo/renders
There, I'm sure now there won't be any need to discus this future, right?

Back