Twiterix : The Photos Have Been Taken

borgqueenx said:
a downside of the photos, is that they all look used - for years. or smashed against the wall for fun.
i dont hope my pandora arrives with lots of scratches.

OMG

nice to see those samples at last, but they seem to be using residual (non pellet material) or they are injecting with a
machine that has a broken plastinating valve (not mixing properly the material.

is this for the final? also the injection quality seems pretty low, looks like they have just started purging the material used for the last mould mounted
and the material wasnt black.

maybe if you just try taking those photos without the use of flash on proper lighting we could see the real Q of the samples.

EDIT:

ok srry now that i remember those are samples so i believe they didnt run it for more than x hours,
so the mould was still warming up

lets see the MP cmon, lets all give a quick thumbs up (with a big hey but get it better and less scratchy)

also, are these photos from the Factory or the parts arrived?, cmon assemble a panda quick and make a vid of the birth
of the first full panda!!!

S/n: 0001 FB

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Craig, Great pics! Are these pics from the mould factory, are from michael? If Michael has them, is everything green light GO? I would guess if Michael has them, we will see our first complete unit later today? AWESOME! Good luck over the next month, your going to be super busy! LOL

Jumpman

That's good to hear.
I was getting.... preoccupied with the quality of the cases...

Good to know that the moulds are ready to deliver us what we have been waiting for so long now.

Craig, I just realized today is the one month mark to Christmas. Actually 21 business left. Good luck to everyone involved with the Pandora project, you guys have done a great job for the last 2+ years. Hopefully you can finally give birth, and get on to the wonder years!

Jumpman

I feel we'll soon have a Christening, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or something.

Holy shit. I need to convert to a polytheistic faith so I have more deities to pray to regarding no further delays. If you guys actually get the finished Pandoras out to us preorderers before Christmas, you'll officially be the new Santa Claus.

A freakish, multi-headed, multi-limbed, split-personality Santa Claus but Santa Claus nonetheless.

I hope you like wearing red.

Are those styluses compatible size-wise with any existing stylus? Or will we need to get all our replacement styluses from OpenPandora?

If OP is our one and only source for styluses, I don't suppose you're considering bringing us metal shafted styluses? I love those.

Back