Let's Guess What Is In The New Boxes?

^ Actually it's wire mesh that will prevent the dead kittens from jumping around from all that static.

Browsing from my iPhone, it looks like loaves of bread...

Whoa - mali, what's with the avatar man? It's freaking me out!

Besides that, my first guess upon seeing the photos was also meat, but I think Business Hammocks is more likely. I can't read the paperwork in that one box but it kinda looks like it says "Sorta Brix" which I doubt, but that would be a great product name.

^ You don't like Pippi Långstrump?
I find it funny that everyone is still guessing :lol:

mali said:
^ You don't like Pippi Långstrump?
I find it funny that everyone is still guessing :lol:
I can't believe someone doesn't know Pipi Långstrump. I'm sure, the Books and the Series and the Movies were also an success outside of Sweden and Germany. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
I can't believe someone doesn't know Pipi Långstrump. I'm sure, the Books and the Series and the Movies were also an success outside of Sweden and Germany. :)

Yep. It's culture everyone should be aware of. Also it's a symbol of the scene I grew up in.

For the folks who are unfamiliar with it, Pippi Långstrump = Pippi Longstocking. ;)

mali said:
fusion_power said:

Yep. It's culture everyone should be aware of. Also it's a symbol of the scene I grew up in.

Nooooo thats that dipshit that I had to watch when I was 5 and it still is on the TV at some times on the national television. NOOOOOOOOOoo!

Christ, you lot are so bloody dim at times.

It's obvious what's in the box. Wigs. Lots of Wigs. Specifically EvilDragon wigs - if all the workers look like ED, then he can slope off for a smoke and a herring sandwich (his favourite, I'm reliably informed) without the massed viewers spotting him on the webcam.

Duh.

Edit: You can also see the EvilDragon Monacles too. He likes to wear those when making his "you will pay us x million or we nuke a small village hall in England" speeches.

D.

Mithrildor said:
mali said:
fusion_power said:

Nooooo thats that dipshit that I had to watch when I was 5 and it still is on the TV at some times on the national television. NOOOOOOOOOoo!

Interesting. I've heard the name, and might have seen a movie or cartoon when I was very young, but I think in the USA it's not on TV all the time. (Then again my viewing habits didn't always match those of my age group... I remember when the Discovery Channel was all science all the time. It was awesome)

The main thing is that it's very different from mali's other avatars that I've seen, and that's what I found freaky. (And Craig still hasn't said what's actually in the boxes right?)

davidgro said:
Mithrildor said:
mali said:
fusion_power said:

Interesting. I've heard the name, and might have seen a movie or cartoon when I was very young, but I think in the USA it's not on TV all the time. (Then again my viewing habits didn't always match those of my age group... I remember when the Discovery Channel was all science all the time. It was awesome)
I don't remember the movie ever being on TV (I think I saw it at school) - it's hard to imagine that a lot of people weren't exposed to the books in elementary school, though. I was.

davidgro said:
(And Craig still hasn't said what's actually in the boxes right?)
But we've got a photo, no? I can see antistatic mats, wire mesh and copper tape. I didn't look very closely, though.

Back