When Are We Going To Get Our Newsletter?

craigix said:
Yeah LOL and remember the time we created the best handheld in the world and you just trolled the boards? LOLZ.

What can I say? I'm bored, I'm still waiting like everyone else, and you're an easy target due to your previous behaviour. I don't see any physical evidence that you've created the best handheld in the world, and I see a lot of anecdotal evidence that what you have created doesn't live up to much of the hype you generated over the last 18 months.

Don't get me wrong, what you're attempting to do is an astonishing feat - but you're obviously a businessman first and a handheld console enthusiast very much second. Doesn't stop me being pissed off at your lying though. End of November 2008 for certain, eh?

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
craigix said:
Yeah LOL and remember the time we created the best handheld in the world and you just trolled the boards? LOLZ.

What can I say? I'm bored, I'm still waiting like everyone else, and you're an easy target due to your previous behaviour. I don't see any physical evidence that you've created the best handheld in the world, and I see a lot of anecdotal evidence that what you have created doesn't live up to much of the hype you generated over the last 18 months.

Don't get me wrong, what you're attempting to do is an astonishing feat - but you're obviously a businessman first and a handheld console enthusiast very much second. Doesn't stop me being pissed off at your lying though. End of November 2008 for certain, eh?

D.

Hey Dunny, you're so Funny ^^. Please cancel your order and make us go up in the queue ^^.

Linux-SWAT said:
Dunny said:
craigix said:

Hey Dunny, you're so Funny ^^. Please cancel your order and make us go up in the queue ^^.

Hmm. I will consider it.

No, on second thoughts... I don't like you either so I'd like you to stay where you are in the queue. And your sense of humour is broken - you obviously saw humour where there was none. Welcome to the ignore bin!

D.

craigix said:
Anyway, building some Pandori today, so must get back to it.
This is nice, but I do feel that you guys were trying to not talk about the delays. It's nice that ED's recent post finally admitted (in a "by the way" manner) that production has been delayed 1-2 weeks until the nubs are fixed, otherwise people might be even more worried. With the Pandora, no news has usually been bad news. I'd like it if you also released less vague optimistic statements (that in the long run only make people lose confidence - you can only cry "wolf" so many times) and more simple, concrete information.

I know that this goes against your business/salesmanship sense, but... again, I think that crying "wolf" is very effective, but only the first few times, and most of us on these forums are way past the point where it's going to work.

Maybe I shouldn't have written this... I don't mean to antagonize anyone...

ah well...

Esn said:
It's nice that ED's recent post finally admitted (in a "by the way" manner) that production has been delayed 1-2 weeks until the nubs are fixed,

What's wrong with the nubs? One of mine broke and I had to send it back. Is that the problem Ed was talking about?

mali said:
^ The nub manufacturer didn't check tolerances properly so some nubs fail.

Like mine did. Gotcha.

Hi,

I guess it's time for the newsletter AND an official blog post about what's happening right now...

Hiding the truth about the delays is not fair for those who are still waiting :(

Bye, Magic Sam

Magic Sam said:
I guess it's time for the newsletter AND an official blog post about what's happening right now...
Maybe the blog post from 20 July contains most of the most up-to-date information. I'm sure that once more start shipping out, we'll hear about it. Until what ever is in transit arrives, there may not be much more to say.

Back