Twiterix : The Photos Have Been Taken

Bosbeetle said:
http://twitter.com/C...uses/6045817528

Would this be the first complete pandora :eek:

would seems quite fast, i suspect its the last moulds, or with quite some more luck the pic of the missing parts

by the way I'm killing my F5 tough on MWeston photobucket acount...

Last edited by a moderator:
Elwing said:
Bosbeetle said:
http://twitter.com/C...uses/6045817528

Would this be the first complete pandora :eek:

would seems quite fast, i suspect its the last moulds, or with quite some more luck the pic of the missing parts

by the way I'm killing my F5 tough on MWeston photobucket acount...

Maybe it's just a picture of a bunny.

You are not the only one F5'ing mwestons photobucket :D

Bosbeetle said:
Maybe it's just a picture of a bunny.

my bunny looks better anyway...

Iorgy77 said:
he has taken the photos but he is on 32k dialup so it will take another 20 hours to upload them.

He has to transfer them from the camera with the 'special' software that comes with the camera but it froze and now the camera is broken.

Probably craig is enjoying it to see us so eagerly F5'ing away, he is somebody who enjoys suspense as was already noticed from his review video's.

Maybe the photos were taken by the chinese factory and they are now sending them by express mail ;)

craigix said:
It will be a couple of hours yet I should suspect, and they won't be on the photobucket account.

/me slowly stops F5ing MWeston's photobucket and looks suspiciously at blog

Damn the suspense is killer man! Craigix why do you do this to us?! :p

May i can Quest: had MWeston say something like "woah: the Case looks great, lets give the ok?"

The first Photos of the final Pandora whit hinge etc, thats awesome!!!

ThaDSman said:
craigix said:
It will be a couple of hours yet I should suspect, and they won't be on the photobucket account.

The suspense is killer man! Craigix why do you do this to us?! :p

So true... I have to sit through an hour of presentation by somebody I already know the data off. hmm hopefully I can stay focussed and not run out to check the status here :D

he is bluffing!!

someone that has the cards either shows it right away or let you think he doesnt have anything at all.}

if he really have em, i believe he is waiting for ED to upload em instead of the render on the very front page
or maybe he/they are still running the very first assembly

Hey guys and gals, don't get to exited yet. This could be a few pics of the final mould. I hope this will be a great day in the 2 year history of the pandorea(that we can all mark on our calendars), and we do get to finally see a 100% final Pandora unit. This would also go a long way to show that we could see units shipped within a few weeks. I'm hoping for the best.

Jumpman

Back