Twiterix : The Photos Have Been Taken

Awesome! The cases... the cases..! I'm a bit sad since I'm waaaaay down on the list, but I'm excited to see these come through. I can work happy today. :D

Amazing! Congrats to the OP team for getting this together- it's such a complicated design for so a low budget project. Extremely impressive that you are pulling it off- can't wait to get mine and start developing for it!

Jourdy288 said:
Does anybody know how to take these and assemble them into a 3D model of a Pandora? That'd be cool.

I have a funny feeling that somebody does indeed know how to take these and assemble them into a 3D model of a Pandora and, even cooler, it'll be a working 3D model.

What would be really cool is if another 2 month delay is publicized and then they arrive on our doorstep before Christmas as a completely unexpected surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
ben_dash said:
What would be really cool is if another 2 month delay is publicized and then they arrive on our doorstep before Christmas as a completely unexpected surprise.

.... No, it would not.

Picture the scene...

It Xmas Day... You and yours are gathered around the hearth in the family home, exchanging gifts. A jumper for Dad, some perfume for Mum, a Wii for the the little ones....

Then, a knock at the door. 'Who could this be?', we ask. 'Santa has been.'

And it's the UPS girl with your Pandora.

Happy Xmas Everyone.

yeah! I'd take the UPS girl any day, especially if she's like the one I saw pictured in some other thread. Oh....you said with my Pandora....I'll take that too. All work and no play is not right no? :D

Two geeks were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get that Pandora?"

The second geek replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when the UPS girl came up to to me with a newly boxed Pandora. She threw the box to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

The first geek nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

Jourdy288 said:
Does anybody know how to take these and assemble them into a 3D model of a Pandora? That'd be cool.

Well, errm, yes, that's what I did for my renderings. I got the same 3D data as the chinese factory :)
I could probably strip it down so that other guys can play around with it, but no one could use it to quickly do a cheap clone of it :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Well, errm, yes, that's what I did for my renderings. I got the same 3D data as the chinese factory :)
I could probably strip it down so that other guys can play around with it, but no one could use it to quickly do a cheap clone of it :)
The 3D data used by the factory would have all the internal detail, so that could all be stripped out. Only external surfaces would need to be kept.

Fun fun, can't wait to hear more, I'm currently basting a turkey (breast down), in one part of the house, and getting ready to deep fry another and avoid burning the house down. I suppose the blokes north of us already had their thanksgiving a while back :) .

Anyways I'm currently compiling a bunch of information and working on an article on cool stuff about the Pandora, I also propose that now would be a good time to update the wiki guys.

Even if you don't celebrate-- Happy Thanksgiving!!!

EvilDragon said:
So much for "Open"Pandora.

daffy said:
EvilDragon said:
So much for "Open"Pandora.

this has been discussed to death

Back