Tweaking and Finalizing

Amazingly, I sort of like the blue, but I think any but pandora rebirth black would look ugly with all the controls being black (the nubs etc)... So I still vote for black like the rebirth pandora or Thinkpad black.

I shall name this colour.. Klurple.

I read "Klumpen" at first :p. Would it not be "Clurple"?

Edit: I forgot to add that the only thing bugging me about the purple, is the orange (or is it red?) thingymajiggies on the buttons. It doesn't coordinate with the purple. Black & purple go nicely together though. Maybe Clurple won't look as bad with the orange :)

*Has no idea what that is*

Oh, you are missing out. There's this variety of "likes" that people can choose from so that they're no longer forced to "like" a post where someone's child died. You can squeeeee now, and you can go all angry or sad and stuff. It's awesome and I love being subjected to it when my family posts to FB.

Oh, you are missing out. There's this variety of "likes" that people can choose from so that they're no longer forced to "like" a post where someone's child died. You can squeeeee now, and you can go all angry or sad and stuff. It's awesome and I love being subjected to it when my family posts to FB.

Ahhhh right. Sounds like twaddle, like Facebook itself ;).

And just incase anyone wondered: Please no burberry, twas a joke.

What about a snozberry?

zi0wZXc.png

Please explain further?
I don't feel like it. It's just what I read in that line:
Violet is a really nice colour as is, but also appeals to the feminine nature of those who are gentle hearted and like their environment / decor to reflect the bubbly joyfulness / compassion, affinity, and excitement they feel inside.

I am disqualified for making up my own meanings and living in my own personal universe.
Sounds sensibel.

I think there are male and female qualities, and I don't like people, who are capable of only one of those apects.

Also, what's burberry? I can only find a brand with that name.

Hm, my favourite pants is a nice red tartan. Unfortunately its growth rate was inferior to my ass'. :( I guess, I'm no 17 anymore.

All basic colors look great to me, especially the red one, but we need an official poll.

Back