The Caring Corner :)

Third test paper negative. There's still one test paper left, for the positive control. It involves sprinkling this powder in the toilet, then putting the test paper in. If that one doesn't come up positive, I've got a box of duds.

Positive control worked, so my colon is fine.

Still thinking about my doctor's appointment on Thursday. With my high blood pressure, I should probably inquire about my kidneys. The test for those is easy too, just urine.

My pee was extra foamy just now. I considered buying my own urine tests off Amazon, but they come in packs of 100 and test for ten different things. I don’t need all that. I think I’ll be fine waiting until my appointment on Thursday.

Is there sediment in your urine? That might be a good sign. Maybe your kidneys succeeded in filtering something out. What does the doctor say about your urine?

I still have urine tests at home. Maybe I will test my urine sometime. The tests looks for pH value.

I wonder if your cleaner has switched from using neat bleach to some kind of detergent with surfactants in it. To be honest I've never seen foaming agents in urine, so I'm assuming the toilet water is affected. It will foam up naturally especially if you're pissing from standing into a toilet bowl, but you seem to think the foaming has increased, so I'll take you at your word.

Reactions: rSl
Weird dream time. Peony and I had a joint dream where we were police officers in Scotland. We could tell it was Scotland because the two criminals we had to arrest were a haggis and a tin of shortbread.

Oh man, I drank some cool water and checked my temperature, and it was 98.8 degrees, so I thought, “I’ll drink some hot coffee, then check it again and get a really high temperature worth posting about.” Well, I drank that hot coffee, and my temperature was still 98.8 degrees. Maybe my thermometer’s broken.

You mean like Nicholas Cage?

He was busy elsewhere.

l7sF7D3L.jpg

WOW
I used to get itchy when I had nightmares back when I used to get itchy everytime my body heated up. Getting itchy whenever my body heated up was pretty annoying because I wanted to lose weight but I could not exercise because of the terrible itchiness that it would cause. I think that I had urticaria, but I never got it diagnosed and now the symptoms are healed so it is too late now.

I finally ordered my own blood pressure cuff, arriving tomorrow. I just thought shocking you with high readings once a day wasn't enough entertainment for me. This way I can catch it at its peak too. Hypertensive crisis, here we go.

A blood pressure Cuff is allways a good idea, allthough they need a lot batteries because they have to pump up the armband.. and they are quite loud

But i wouldnd worry that much about these meassorings: At the Moment, im at 61 bpm according to my Apple Watch, but when i have to work a lot, it can go up to 120 bpm, these Body Numbers should allways be seeing in a perspective:

You Body Temperature gets also higher when you make sports or something, and everyone is different, even if the Medicin says 37 Degrees is normal..

Back