The Caring Corner :)

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
I tried YouTube meditation today, and it didn’t work, but I’ll keep trying. I think maybe I was in a bad position where my neck couldn’t relax.

Reactions: rSl

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
I think maybe I was in a bad position where my neck couldn’t relax.

Here's one for you to try.
56oxiyY5.jpg

Djoga'Ro

moonstruck
Just saying, filtering for positive results only is information bubble building - or ibb for short.

JDTAY

Guys, I woke up around 1:30 AM, and it is now 3:30 AM. I can’t help but wonder if this is related to my health.

JDTAY

99.9 degrees just now, and I didn’t cheat it up with microwave food nor coffee. I did go for a morning walk which made me very sweaty, but that isn’t supposed to affect body temperature that much, is it?

JDTAY

I keep posting blood pressure readings in the 140s over 90s. I really wish my doctor had increased my nifedipine dosage, because I feel like this is going to lead to some problems before my next appointment in August. I guess the two main things to watch out for are kidney failure and stroke, and the latter is pretty easy to spot.

JDTAY

An online symptom checker just asked me if I breathe more than twenty times per minute. Well, I counted, and it turns out I breathe seventeen times a minute. Should I be happy?
Post automatically merged:

The same symptom checker told me I might have hyperthyroidism. That can’t be right though, because I’m fat. Wouldn’t hyperthyroidism keep me from getting fat?

JDTAY

I just measured my blood pressure at 190 over 100. That would be a hypertensive crisis, but I think I’ll wait a few minutes and measure it again. There is a small chance I might have to go to the emergency room. I’ll let you guys know.

JDTAY

I said on February 20th in the pictures of ourselves thread that I have a couple of spots on my right shoulder blade that I wanted to get checked out. Well, today I finally made an appointment, for one week from now. Wish me luck.

It sucks that I had to wait this long, but skin checks are supposed to be six months apart, and my last one was in October.

JDTAY

Temperature 99.5 just now. I did cheat it up with coffee, but I still feel like something’s wrong. I had a lot of trouble getting up from my morning nap, and it feels cool in my apartment even though the A/C is set at 73.

Edit: Forget this post. Back to 98.3 already. Plus, my oximeter says I’m at 97%.

Last edited:

JDTAY

Here’s something that’s got me down. Remember in the pictures of ourselves thread when I said I could feel the top mole on my right shoulder blade, and it felt slightly raised? Well, I’ve gained about 15 pounds since then, due to getting groceries, and now I can’t reach that mole to feel it anymore. :(