The Caring Corner :)

@Null I know you like reading about my temperature, so…

I was feeling nauseous this morning. Decided to check, and my temperature was 99.0 degrees. That’s right, a full four tenths of a Fahrenheit degree above the human average. Pretty sure I am already dead.

On a more positive note, I suspect I might have early dementia, which is cool because I’m on Invega, which can instakill people with dementia. Honestly, having a drug that instakills people with dementia sounds like a service to me. They should give it to the entire population as sort of a screening tool.

It’s funny too, because they say melatonin and clonazepam are the two most common treatments for REM sleep behavior disorder, and I already take generous amounts of both.

Maybe you have less melatonin in your body due to your pineal gland weakening due to the intake of melatonin. This would be very bad though, as the pineal gland is very important even besides it's function as melatonin source.

On a more positive note, I suspect I might have early dementia, which is cool because I’m on Invega, which can instakill people with dementia. Honestly, having a drug that instakills people with dementia sounds like a service to me. They should give it to the entire population as sort of a screening tool.
Ah, but here is the problem with cutting off a segment of people: They might have good DNA that other groups do not have. DNA that might be key to our survival.

nb: did not check if these are all genetic tendencies and not food/cultural.

So you might have intelligent people with defects that cause, say, spina-bifida (open spine disease), and resistance to teflon and other toxins that cause cancer. So low cancer rates and say, not prone to being fat. Or Long, and have joint problems in later life (caused by being long but not having the gene to have extra cartilage). Long life but prone to fits and rage due to genetics (good for war situations bad at peaceful times because you can not channel that rage). So how are you going to index and wage those pro and cons?
We all carry around 50 DNA errors out of a pool of 200 (somewhat a source). But there's also the theory that you need all nutrients to stay healthy, and those are not available in sufficient quantities all over the world (hence the importance of long distance trade and hollidays). The result is that population groups suffer from the same. Extra prone to gall stones if SouthAmerican. Extra prone to obesitas if in north America. Less testosterone levels and keeping your head-hair, but being more androgynous as a population.

If you go back, then you have the more intelligent Neanderthaler v/s the more aggressive Homo Sapiens. Theories do not agree about what exactly happened, but likely we did not intermingle and we ate them.

Then, aside of the mutations, we have inserted retro-virus code inside our "non-coding" DNA, around 8% of our DNA code is HERVs, but not all population groups have the same HERVS. We don't know much about what it does there and if does any good or not. All we know is that there are partial sequences, duplicated ones, and full sequences.

So at some point, when fertility starts to drop due to excessive errors (which might be accelerated due to our lifestyle and technology), we will need to manually repair our DNA by rolling back these mutations. Which can only be funded by promising hybridizing our DNA with the Axolotl (and the promise of eternal life).
But by then, it will be the state that tells you IF you can procreate or not and selects your "best" partner for that.

I actually got a temperature in the 96 range tonight. It’s funny, because I used to be obsessed with low temps and hypothyroidism, then summer happened. This is like the first 96 I’ve seen in a month.

Also reminds me that the temperature outside will start dropping soon, and won’t stop until winter. Like I said previously, I wonder what kind of low body temps I can post during the winter.

I actually got a temperature in the 96 range tonight.

941.png

At least i found a way to put on my shoes whitout the need to bind the right shoelashes: I bind them bevor i put on the shoe, its a bit though to get it on, but at least this way i dont need help..
but i want to train so sometimes i can put them on whitout cheating..

And i dont play that much Pyra like i wantet ;(, the GTA Games where great for this as its driving around (or flying around,) listen to ingame Radio etc,
maybe at weekend..

I actually used to be so fat that I was unable to breath when I tied my shoelaces. I needed to hold my breath while tying my shoelaces.

In fact I was so fat that one time in Tailand when I jumped in a coconut tree to climb it (like how I used to climb trees and poles when I was young) and get a coconut, my fat belly hit the tree and it hurt. I was too fat to even start trying to climb the tree.

I actually used to be so fat that I was unable to breath when I tied my shoelaces. I needed to hold my breath while tying my shoelaces.

In fact I was so fat that one time in Tailand when I jumped in a coconut tree to climb it (like how I used to climb trees and poles when I was young) and get a coconut, my fat belly hit the tree and it hurt. I was too fat to even start trying to climb the tree.
Yes, but when you sat around the house, did you sit around the house?

If you go back, then you have the more intelligent Neanderthaler v/s the more aggressive Homo Sapiens. Theories do not agree about what exactly happened, but likely we did not intermingle and we ate them.

This reminded me of an NDE where a German guy says he saw prehistoric times, and saw two different species of people caught in a conflict. It must've happened earlier than the Neanderthals though, because the Neanderthals were meat eaters, whereas one of the species in this conflict was vegetarian. They were horrified at how the other species of people ate meat, and they were afraid the other species of people would eat them too.

What's even more interesting is how the meat-eating species of people deliberated all this. The elders of the tribe considered the vegetarian people to be their enemies, because even though they were weak and would run instead of fight, they would eventually surpass the meat-eating tribe if left alone. The elders wanted the hunters to go kill the vegetarian people. The hunters were refusing to do it though. They said it was cowardly to hunt people who would not fight, rather than large animals, which were the true threat to the tribe.

You can have a link, but it's all kinda trippy:

Another one in the 96 range tonight. After one of the hottest days of the year too. I guess my air conditioning works.

I tried telling a symptom checker I have low body temperature, and at first it wasn't giving me hypothyroidism, but then I included insomnia, and it gave me hypothyroidism. It was saying fatty liver and coronary heart disease were also likely. I already know I have fatty liver, but the coronary thing is new.

Back