The Caring Corner :)

I ate too much pizza today, and it hurt for a while. I think I'll be okay though.

IKaWOLJI.jpg

Ok not only dit I Drive yesterday again by myself, (my dad drove me to work and helped a bit load up some stuff for the shop) I took a shower standing again instead of sitting on a garden stool in the shower..
worked good, although I’m still not able to reach my feet whyle I’m standing, but at least I can take my pants off and on so it seems like I can put force on the leg ..
as I have time I want to bend the leg every day a bit more, so hopefully it will be normal soon..
or I need shoes whit Velcro straps..

or I need shoes whit Velcro straps..
Yes, you can do up velcro straps often by swiping over the other foot, dragging the hooks over the flaps. Won't be as tight as if you do it by hand, but they'll probably stay on unless you start playing football in them or something. But getting velcro secured shoes off without using your hands I'd suggest is more or less impossible.

Personally I have some sandals with a heel strap, which I can just about wriggle into without using my hands (or I can just stand on the heel strap and wear them like slip-ons)

Or i try to get my leg back on the stage where i can close my shoelashes again..

Sandals arend a good idea as i have to work sometimes whit heavear loads, even a 12 kg Beefeed Pack falling on my toes will hurt a lot..
So i have to wear closed shoes, maybe whit velcro or something else,,

My temp was 99.6 just now without even putting anything hot in my mouth. It is the hottest part of the year though, and my air conditioning is only set at 77. I guess I'll try taking my temperature again in November. :p

With the way that the climate is going there's no guarantee that it'll be any cooler. :)
Point taken. I guess I'll hope for some warm air to displace the polar vortex into the Carolinas, then try using fire to thaw my thermometer so I can take my temperature then.

Back