The Caring Corner :)

I think going out with my sister in yesterday's heat gave me a heat rash. Part of the problem is that her car's air conditioning doesn't fully work, and she doesn't consider it important enough to get fixed.

Hopefully the heat won't be as bad for my psych appointment today. I know staff here is leaning heavily toward getting the Rexulti removed, since they think it causes me anxiety.

Although my phone walk is still silly, I made a quick Test to see if I could drive again whit my car: yes I could: trottle and brake pedals are reachable, and I don’t have issues to push them even whit the foot on the not that good leg, so maybe a bit of practice, and it might be I don’t need a driver anymore..
my dad was that kind to drive me to work whit my car, and helped a lot of transport stuff to the shop, but he have to drive back, and come to the shop every evening to take me home..
this means two times the way , so if I could drive myself it would help a lot ..

Good news: I get to stay on the Rexulti. The staff said I was irritable lately, but then I said I drink at least nine teaspoons of instant coffee every day, and the psych was like, "Yeah, that could cause irritability."

The bad news is I have to pretend to cut back on the coffee now.

On the minus Site: I can’t still bound my shoe lashes on the right leg myself, I can’t reach them whit booth hands..
taking on stockings work: I have to bend the bad leg under the other and use one hand ,
And I can untie the lashes whit one hand ..
so even when I can drive next week , I have to train a lot more so I can pull the leg much more so I can reach the shoe lashes

I cant wear sandals in our shop as they arend save .. , my plan is now to make aerobic to train my leg so some time in the future i will reach my foot again..
At least the Problem whit Car Driving might be solved:
My Dad drove me this morning to work, but when he brings me home, i will try to drive myself (first on a road whit not that much traffic)..

Depending what you mean by aerobics, I might advise you to train harder. If you mean it scientifically, that it the type of activity you can do for unlimited time, you might need to increase your breathing rate, but you shouldn't need to stop to get your breath back, I'd suggest that weight training such that you do need to stop from time to time to get your breath back and for some fresh oxygenated blood to get to your muscles is much better if increasing your cardiovascular fitness as well as bulking up and toning your muscles. The only time I'd advise strict aerobic exercise is where you're exercising some bruised tissue to get the blood flowing into it and clearing the bruise gunge, but I'd have thought by now all bruising and swelling is largely down and it's muscle you're lacking.

I meant more: Lying on the ground and lifting my right leg multiple times, i will be able to fold my leg on the torso again like i can whit the left leg, or sitting on a stool, and lifting the leg also ..
I need 2 abillitys back: Folding the Leg like the other, so i could bend my torso so i can reach my shoe lashes, and the ability to drive, allthoug this might be back, i will have to test this this evening..

That's probably worth doing if you're having trouble doing that, but if you have issues with crouching you want to do that more. It's hard to say without seeing you what's up, is swelling obstructing the full motion of the knee, or is it just too weak to let you get back up? For both problems I'd probably recommend the same thing; stand between two desks or bookcases or tall sofas, and go down as far as you can, then try to get up. Using your arms is permissible if it's a swelling problem, but if it's muscle weakness I'd try to do as much as you can without your arms, especially as you develop.

Maybe it’s needs just a bit more training, I used this movement not in 2 months, so I hope whit a lot of movement, it will overcome the blockade sometime so I can again bend it that far high..

At least my test drive this evening was a success, although it’s needs some practice to use trottle and brake , but it’s ok and fast enough..
i need a bit more time to unmount my car as the leg is then on the inside..
maybe this is also a training as I have to pull the leg..

The leg got a bit squeezed between a 25 kg Ebike frame , the Pyra in the pocket and the troitwar , the Pyra is still fine, there was nothing broken in the leg, but it’s muscles got crashed a bit ..
my E-Bike is also ok but the front fender got some damage
The first few weeks I needed crutches, as the right leg was sensitive to force, then it was just only crutch needed and since end of July, I don’t need the crutches anymore but I still can’t lift this leg that high ..

Back