The Caring Corner :)

This reminded me of an NDE where a German guy says he saw prehistoric times, and saw two different species of people caught in a conflict. It must've happened earlier than the Neanderthals though, because the Neanderthals were meat eaters, whereas one of the species in this conflict was vegetarian. They were horrified at how the other species of people ate meat, and they were afraid the other species of people would eat them too.

What's even more interesting is how the meat-eating species of people deliberated all this. The elders of the tribe considered the vegetarian people to be their enemies, because even though they were weak and would run instead of fight, they would eventually surpass the meat-eating tribe if left alone. The elders wanted the hunters to go kill the vegetarian people. The hunters were refusing to do it though. They said it was cowardly to hunt people who would not fight, rather than large animals, which were the true threat to the tribe.

You can have a link, but it's all kinda trippy:
I've read old comic books with that exact same theme. And I am sure I've seen a movie about this same conflict set in a jungle like the Amazon.

You know, besides being really fat and taking lots of medication, I learned that choline deficiency can also contribute to fatty liver. The bad part is where I learned that choline deficiency might be linked to dementia too. Choline comes from organ meats and eggs, and since nobody eats organ meats, I can only assume that maybe I need more eggs.

You know, besides being really fat and taking lots of medication, I learned that choline deficiency can also contribute to fatty liver. The bad part is where I learned that choline deficiency might be linked to dementia too. Choline comes from organ meats and eggs, and since nobody eats organ meats, I can only assume that maybe I need more eggs.
Excellent choice. You can live a week or so on eggs and pasta. Go outside, and find dandelions. the flower is edible. leaves can be salad, if you don't mind the flavour.

I don't think eating random leaves is a good idea.
It's better than eating tullip bulbs or boiling book covers to get the glue out and eat that goo. Hunger is pretty bad.

I miss when I used to take Ritalin in school. Self-medicating with caffeine just doesn’t have the same effect. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve built up a caffeine tolerance.

I’m not in a position to doctor shop either. I think Adderall would interact with one of my meds anyway. Yeah, just looked it up, doesn’t play well with Cymbalta.

I miss when I used to take Ritalin in school.

You still can, all you need is a cunning disguise.

ae4590cd3f28d84bcaefa1fa2ec54fd5.jpg

I told a symptom checker I had agitation. The top two hits were ADHD and caffeine abuse.

This is the part where I would put the “Why not both?” gif, if I wanted to put effort into my posts.

whynotboth.gif.vbs.exe

We suggest you to remove whynotboth.gif.vbs.exe from your computer as soon as possible.

whynotboth.gif.vbs.exe is Trojan/Backdoor. Kill the process whynotboth.gif.vbs.exe and remove whynotboth.gif.vbs.exe from Windows startup. Then use clamav and superantispyware to check if you have been infected with more virusses, like COVID and ADHD.

@JDTAY I'll check your link later:
you can quench your ADHD by clicking on the taskbar icon it creates.

I’ve started having trouble with voices again too. I wish I were brave enough to truly test timeline jumping. Guess I’m not so solipsistic after all.

They took a poll on a paranormal subreddit anyway, and more people say things got harder when they jumped than easier. They did take that poll on this timeline though.

Good news. I may be jumping timelines sooner than later. I noticed three huge moles on my torso, all much larger than the asymmetrical one on my leg that had me worried a few months ago. These moles are round, but very large and dark, which makes me think it’s nodular melanoma. Unfortunately, two are on my back in places I can’t examine myself. One is on my side.

My older sister is a physician’s assistant in a dermatology clinic, but I don’t see her again until October. Meh, generally speaking, by the time nodular melanoma is noticeable, it’s too late anyway.

Back