The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Don't worry she's getting on just fine. :)

pd1706721.jpg

Good stuff Lolla :)

Those are kind of cute critters, I've only seen one round someones flat once, hadn't even heard of them before I see it then

We can swap photos of our vermin!

glider.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as there are many aussies in this community, if I don't see a Quokka, I will lose it

a Quokka is the most Australian thing ever. It's if a squirrel was bred with a kangaroo and was given happy pills. I'm not even making this up, do a minor google search for them, and you'll think someones messing with you and australia is trolling the rest of the world. 

hum, just noticed my previous post might be taken for a response to "what in the world is a Quokka?"...

in fact I was just sharing photo of my "vermin". through it's not really vermin, in fact it's not even a rodent...

That looks super soft creature there Trashy, not sure what it even is though, is it a sugar glider?

I seen those on YT doing some gliding and they're pretty sweet

Yes that's a Sugar Glider, that's one of the three my Roommate has.. They're super friendly with people and real soft, but can be a pain to deal with.. they can't be litter box trained.. they seem to just go wherever..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back