The Caring Corner :)

I've been ill for the past few days (flu) and Peony has been looking after me. Now that I'm getting better I thought I'd treat her to a picnic lunch to say thank you. We had to have it inside due to it raining but I didn't let that deter me from making it as accurate as possible, I put a blanket on the floor for us to sit on and I even released a few ants in the house just for that extra bit of accuracy.

Reactions: rSl
My test results turned up today which is much quicker than I was expecting. My cardiovascular assessment (Qrisk2) is 2.36% which is considered low risk, and my results in the areas of diabetes, thyroid function, liver function, anaemia, and kidney function are listed as being normal. I knew all that horizontal exercise with Peony would pay off eventually (that's what she told me anyway). :cool:

It's dream time. The government had decided that Peony had to attend school. She liked the first one she attended because the students got to do outdoors/nature based learning as well as classroom based. She didn't like the next school she attended because all of the learning was classroom based and they gave her homework, she really didn't like having to do homework. Which is ironic really because in the end I had to homeschool her, so all of her work ended up being homework.

Back