The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit fam or friends and enjoy yourselves.
Good joke.

The main reason of the high suicide rate on Christmas and New Year every year is the lack or nature of these

while everybody tells you, how important these are, just like you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FZERO: Thank you, hun.

@FBnil: Perhaps..:p

@Klumpen: Ugh. True about the suicide rate around those times, but I think FZERO was just making the point that what's needed is to surround oneself with people that care, no matter who or what they may be. As opposed to saying friends and family are so important that the lack thereof should result in one ending their life..

Was no joke, as Lolla suspected, just saying you should be with good company and forget about the crap for a while.

There's always someone who cares, just sometimes people don't recognise this. I can't imagine many people have nobody at all, not even one relative or one friend around. If there is, they should pop into their local church or community hall and chances are they'd meet someone who would very soon become considered a friend.

Let us cheer this corner up a bit eh

Restore faith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGEiA80ZL08

@FBnil - awesome festive avatar there :)

Vitamin D!
Vit_D_Kai_Fitnessfor_Golf.jpg

200%

1149.jpg

@TrashyMG: Oh umm..well..that's nice... in a disturbing "I'm going to eat you" kind of way :p  . However, a hug is a hug and I'll take it. Thank you muchly :)

@TrashyMG: Oh umm..well..that's nice... in a disturbing "I'm going to eat you" kind of way :p  . However, a hug is a hug and I'll take it. Thank you muchly :)
Their love is just a little misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back