The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what. .*big big big huggles* to anyone and everyone that needs one.

Noone should feel alone or uncared for or unsupported. It's nice that we can all be there for each other. I hope this corner helps.

1385439953624.gif

@DaMummy: Ok, I'm a hypocrite. Want me to share my stuff in this thread? More than happy to. I just don't think it's appropriate to bring anyone else in to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I managed to smash my phone screen and the lowest quoted repair cost was ~$250AUD :( maybe next march then :(

T8mXsGD.jpg
My old Droid-X, I repaired it myself a few years ago, It was relatively cheap to buy a new digitizer and LCD panel(I broke both) from Amazon. I think all together it was about $60 US.. including the small torque screwdriver capable of opening it.. I decided to do it myself after watching a youtube video on it. However it may be a little much for those who never tinker with their devices..

Last edited by a moderator:
@DaMummy: Ok, I'm a hypocrite. Want me to share my stuff in this thread? More than happy to. I just don't think it's appropriate to bring anyone else in to it.
Only share if you feel you are comfortable with doing so and you think our input would help you, dont feel pressurised into anything. You set up this thread to help people and it has done, we are here to help you if you feel you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back