Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

Lets hope for an ED walking into this tread with a :D soon, followed by a B) .

Instead of a :mellow: followed by a :( and then a :angry: only to result into :blink:

Well, the test run has indeed happened today, now we gotta wait for results (might take a few days).

Well, the test run has indeed happened today, now we gotta wait for results (might take a few days).

and no pandora exploded in the pick'n'place and destroyed it? (as well as the building in the resulting fire...)

GO ahead maybe hollywood will make a movie of the Pandora :p
It would be a lot like Code Rush, a doc about the release of the Netscape source code.

Start watching at 24:05, I get all giddy when I watch this part.

Hopefully it will end up a bit better than this did:

Micro_Men.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, looking forward to results, hopefully they will be surprisingly good!!

Then you guys got less to throw away, and more pandora's to ship :)

and no pandora exploded in the pick'n'place and destroyed it? (as well as the building in the resulting fire...)

Not only did the building catch fire and explode, but the resulting chaos caused Germany to go to war with Russia, and all of Europe was wiped out by a giant volcano... =P

Huh... and it's only been about 20ish years since their last war with Russia ended, too. So sad.

Argh, its finally happening, 2012, madness, people from the 60ies are invading 2012, and stealing our internet :)

I hope that when the people from the future invade, they bring their pandora's!

If i had a timemachine, i would travel 60 minutes back in time, and spook people by telling them i am from the future :)

I could try the same without actually having a time machine, but it wouldnt be funny :(

Enough fiction, i am looking forward to the reality of positive test results :) !

Huh... and it's only been about 20ish years since their last war with Russia ended, too. So sad.
More like 60ish. But with that sense of time, the Pandora will be there for you in a snap. ;)

Depends on where you live. I think that in parts of Europe, the peace wasn't properly ratified until -92, when the wall fell.

Back