Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

Oh ffs, figures the machine fails the day you decide to start the test run =_____=

That's a setback, hopefully things go well Monday. Really looking forward to ordering myself a 1GHz unit for Christmas :3

GO ahead maybe hollywood will make a movie of the Pandora :p
It would be a lot like Code Rush, a doc about the release of the Netscape source code.

Start watching at 24:05, I get all giddy when I watch this part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pre-order it!
At first the printing company will promise to print 1000 per month, but the process will be put on hold because the cover art needs to be redone. They'll promise to print all the pages and put them in storage until the new cover art is complete (which will take months for some reason) so that they can just slap on the cover and have the entire order done in a week. When the cover art is complete, the printing company will say that they have restarted printing and everything is going well, while trickling out 100 books a month: 25 of those books will spontaneously explode.

I would pre-order it!
At first the printing company will promise to print 1000 per month, but the process will be put on hold because the cover art needs to be redone. They'll promise to print all the pages and put them in storage until the new cover art is complete (which will take months for some reason) so that they can just slap on the cover and have the entire order done in a week. When the cover art is complete, the printing company will say that they have restarted printing and everything is going well, while trickling out 100 books a month: 25 of those books will spontaneously explode.

That's the blurb right there.

Good luck today guys, heres hoping for no more freak accidents!

Fingers crossed for some good results.

Ofcourse we might no hear a thing until Wednesday, considering they have to run the tests after the production is done.

Back