Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

It shall go well I decree it.The gods of rothwell hath bequeathed the pandora to the evildragon and he doth sally forth onto the breach!

Let's hope this leads to a luxury problem you cant choose between 2 or 3 methods!

ED, can you give us a first Update? The day is over and I hope everything worked as it is supposed to do.

ED, can you give us a first Update? The day is over and I hope everything worked as it is supposed to do.

?

The test run is tommorow, so he doesnt have any update yet.

The title of this topic is misleading, but he explained in his post that they received the components today, and do a test run tommorow, which is about half a day from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

?

The test run is tommorow, so he doesnt have any update yet.

The title of this topic is misleading, but he explained in his post that they received the components today, and do a test run tommorow, which is about half a day from now.

Ohh, mixed up the Time that is shown on the Board with the Time here in Germany.

Haven't heard anything yet.

But don't forget: They don't only have to build these 80 PCBs, they also need to thoroughly test all those and XRay them (which they have to do at an external company).

So it could be I won't get anything before early next week.

OP projects are bad for nerves...

So what about the four methods ?

The four methods are:

-Using Hot glue to glue the parts to the board

-thumbtacking the parts to the board

-sticking em to the board with bubblegum

-And last, staples!

I think the hot glue will do the best job.

Haven't heard anything yet.

But don't forget: They don't only have to build these 80 PCBs, they also need to thoroughly test all those and XRay them (which they have to do at an external company).

So it could be I won't get anything before early next week.

Take a picture of the second working one that rolls from the machines :) , that one got my name on it :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back