SuperZaxxon v.54 Final has been released!

what happen to the trash can?  when I delete stuff, they don't go into the trash can anymore even though the file is small (like 100kb)
This was patched as it protects you nand from filling and writing to as the trashcan is always on the nand.

I would be ok with the trash being a folder on the sdcard you delete the file from.

i just downloaded the pnd into my first batch pandora,i followed the guide step by step,installed,and re-installed immediately after,just like the instructions said. i rebooted afterward..and the wifi is not working anymore.any help?

just tried that,and it says "we trust you have received the usual lecture from the local system administrator.it usually boils down to these three things"

i input my password...and nothing happnes..i'm back at the command prompt.tried to enable wifi right after that but no avail

ps. i have a zydas wifi dongle i used on my pc years ago.i wanted to use it on the pandora,but apparently i don't have the driver\firmware(as stated on the terminal after the command to check the usb devices).what can i do about it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
just rebooted..and everything is as before :(

also for some strange reason,if i go to service manager and tick the flag "enable wifi on bootup",it will uncheck by itself after i click "ok" and go back to check it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I will give you an issue!!

You have NO IDEA how freaking long it will take, so you don't know if it hung up or not!!

It takes an eternity while I'm sweating bullets wondering if I am permanently screwing something up!!

I wish you had some kind of progress bar or something so you at least knew how long it was going to take!

Use this as instructed on the 1st page of this post.  This will solve you problem.

Upgrade instructions using the Full-Flash-Image:

Download SuperZaxxon Final v1.54

Please note: Flashing the new firmware will put your unit back into a default state. All your settings and users will be lost. Of course, this does not apply to PNDs which save their stuff on the SD-Card.

To install it, simply extract the archive onto the root of your SD Card.
Insert the SD Card into the left slot. Keep R (shoulder) pressed while switching on your Pandora and select "Boot from SD1"
It will then flash the firmware onto the NAND. After it's finished, reboot your Pandora and patiently wait until the First Boot Wizard appears on the screen.

If "Boot from SD1" doesn't appear, try to reformat the SD Card using Panasonic SD Formatter, recopy the files and retry.

2. VERY IMPORTANT: Be sure to run the upgrade process TWICE IN A ROW! Do NOT toggle Wifi or reboot the unit inbetween!
why oh why did i not read this?

full flash ahead *sigh*
It probably would not have mattered. I read this, did the twice in a row dance and still ended up with no wifi, and having to do a full flash.

Just to add a positive data point: I started the "upgrade OS" thingy, ran it twice in a row, and has had no problems whatsoever :)

I did a full reflash and everything worked well including Wi-Fi (I though). But it seems like USB host isn't working anymore... Mouses, thumb drives and keyboards don't work... When I plug a thumb drive in the port, the drive's led light up for a seconds or so, then goes dark.

Any fix for this? 

Thank you!

Back