SuperZaxxon v.54 Final has been released!

About:

echo $pnd_version > /tmp/pnd_version
It crashed the latest Slack current when i swapped my card from a 1Ghz to a 600, as the cpu was set to 1GHz.

Is it possible that this occurs on the future release ?

About:

echo $pnd_version > /tmp/pnd_version
In /etc/init.d/pandora-state

It crashed the latest Slack current when i swapped my card from a 1Ghz to a 600, as the cpu was set to 1GHz.

Is it possible that this occurs on the future release ?

I just performed an online os update (from 1.54 before). Now it reads v 1.55 at boot.

Everything works ok, apart from the nubs.

The nubs doesnt work at all after this update. I have tried to reset the nubs, but it doesnt help.

Is there a fix for this? Or is there a way to downgrade to 1.54 without loosing my settings?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new OS version? I don't like updating blindly, so I was waiting for new a changelog in the forum sticky ...

Question: I am using the SGX driver installer .PND, should I switch back to the default driver before doing any updates, or does it not matter?

...got the same problem with the nubs after updating this morning.

thanks for the very, very quick fix (updating again now solved the problem)

There is a new OS version? I don't like updating blindly, so I was waiting for new a changelog in the forum sticky ...

Question: I am using the SGX driver installer .PND, should I switch back to the default driver before doing any updates, or does it not matter?
Sort of, we are still testing it. SGX shoulddn't be affected, although it might switch to default one, so you may need to run that .pnd again.

Back