SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

I thought about importing it as well, but the import price is crazy high. I'm just going to wait until it releases here...

• Battery non-removable unless you want to open it up and void warranty
  • On medium-low settings = 3 hour battery life

Sony have just confirmed a battery add on that will extend the battery life.This and the extra thumbstick 3ds malarky in one week.

If some of you want to import I'll see if I can get us a reliable exporter in Asia for the forum so we can bypass all those dodgy HK sites.

Lol, I thought I was the only one that liked Profect Deva. :lol:
i think you misspelled a bit and um ya i also have all of the songs in mp3 on my pandora ^.^ i still play both the games on my moded psp

Would one of the japanese versions which launch way earlier be ok?. I guess the menu would be in japanese thinking about it , unless theres a language option.

I believe as well, there is a multiple languauge option. The main issue with importing will be cost of course. Everywhere that I know of that will be selling the Japanese unit hasn't offered the pricing yet. I will assume based on history, that it will be somewhere around $500 dollars at least, and that doesn't included a game. Once you factor in 1 game, shipping cost, it could be well over $600 dollars US.

If you have the funds, I say go for it. There is no region protection, and with a multiple language option, it should pretty much be the same unit that will ship out to eveyone else in february. It will just be about double the price. :p I was thinking about doing it myself, but 2 months isn't that bad of a wait to save several hundred. Years ago I would have done it without blinking, but that was before marriage, kids, and the economy! :lol:

Chris

Back