Some personal stuff - and prototypes building!

No one should speak again about the matter... the repo was already exorcized from that unholy port

Yeah, I have just checked, and Hollow Knight is Unity... I have plan to supports Unity games on Box86, but still need to work on that.
Does box86/gl4es support OpenGl 3? At least for older x86 PCs that's nowadays one of the biggest obstacle to run unity games, as they dropped OpenGL 2.1 support

But I wish the would just add arm linux support.
Then I could build my personal project for my pyra. (If I have it at some point in the future)
Maybe Unity adds linux arm support somewhere in the next 2 Months.
Have you considered using godot instead?

Good morning all
Have a beautiful week.The samples from 3D printing arrived last week. We had tested both Buttons,Metal spring and plastic. Both are working Fine. We will move forward with metal spring cause i found the correct Spring for the top buttons that gives nice and smooth movement. Right now we will move forward Recreating the mold for the buttons . Also this month i am waiting a special PC with V0 as raw matterial.It seems this month i will manage to create some Complete Samples to ED and hopefully move forward with production .In the pictures you will see Both buttons (metal and plastic Spring) .The metal spring you see (Just the spring,not the Button) now is deferend from what i had ordered today cause i found better ones for the movement
Looks like you could get better utility by lubing that shaft. (GIF not included) I did it on the protocase hinges and whatnot, and it was a lot better.

I don't understand as to what you are referring. Maybe including the gif* for reference might have been better, but I'm not sure.

*I think they're all jpegs attached to that post, but I'll let that slide.

Good morning All. Today we will finish with the mold from Buttons .The only thing left is to use the Cooper for electrodepositionel .After that ,the mold need to go on injection to do the Test and then produce all the parts from Pyra and send samples to ED.I am not familiar uploading videos in Youtube. I did a private one i hope you can see it .Incase you dont see video inform me

Attachments

• DSC_0633.JPG
    DSC_0633.JPG
    861.6 KB · Views: 569
  • DSC_0634.JPG
    DSC_0634.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 581
  • DSC_0636.JPG
    DSC_0636.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 539
Nice photos.

Sadly the video doesn't work.
It say's the video isn't available.
Does the video have the ID: "EkK4iakw2EQ" ?

Is it set to published or not listed?
If it is set to other publishing-modes no one but you is able to see it.

Nice photos.

Sadly the video doesn't work.
It say's the video isn't available.
Does the video have the ID: "EkK4iakw2EQ" ?

Is it set to published or not listed?
If it is set to other publishing-modes no one but you is able to see it.
Please Recheck the video and inform me.

Yes, indeed very sweet.

This is I think the first time I've heard about copper electrodeposition; I assume it's copper electroplating using electrolysis. Is this just to smooth out the milling marks, or is it related to the coatings you're intending to apply at the end?

And I'm slightly surprised you didn't need to flood that milling with cooling fluid, but I guess a small tungsten carbide bit removes so little metal at each pass that it doesn't actually heat up anything too much.

Yes, indeed very sweet.

This is I think the first time I've heard about copper electrodeposition; I assume it's copper electroplating using electrolysis. Is this just to smooth out the milling marks, or is it related to the coatings you're intending to apply at the end?

And I'm slightly surprised you didn't need to flood that milling with cooling fluid, but I guess a small tungsten carbide bit removes so little metal at each pass that it doesn't actually heat up anything too much.
yep.Cooper is about to smooth the milling marks :) .

Back