Release Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Thanks for straightening this out ED..

@foxblock, sorry for being so aggressive on the defense of this being on the repo.. I'm not used to so strict rules in my country, it seems a bit odd. plus I was cranky yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Runs good, default controls are well setup.

Had a go playing this last ngiht with a wireless mouse, and was getting an odd issue (whioch might jusy be with my mouse, I'll try a different one later today). When ever I'd press the mouse button to fire, it'd lock in almost like auto fire, until I press the button again to deactivate it. Certainly was making me burn through ammo like water!

Had a go playing this last ngiht with a wireless mouse, and was getting an odd issue (whioch might jusy be with my mouse, I'll try a different one later today). When ever I'd press the mouse button to fire, it'd lock in almost like auto fire, until I press the button again to deactivate it. Certainly was making me burn through ammo like water!
Strange indeed. I've tried with a (wired) mouse and had no problem. But I haven't retried with a mouse with latest build (don't have a mouse now, cannot test until tonight).

I've a wired mouse I'll be trying it with later after work, I've had some issues with wireless mice and Quake style games before, it seems to affect the framerate on Quake 2 for some unknown reason too. I'll post an update afterwards

@TrashyMG, @Steven Craft, @milkshake

Thanks guys, it means a lot

Glad this is cleared up now :)

OT: I should have the CD for the game lying around here somewhere... looking forward to actually trying this (on a CC Pandora, but nevertheless).

Thanks PtitSeb for this awesome port works perfect here ;)

Anybody get the cheats working????

On the pc is it  :WOLFSP.EXE +SET SV_CHEATS 1 and then load a game and the cheats are working!!!

But i edit the cfg file and tryd :seta +set sv_cheats 1

seta "+set sv_cheats 1" 

+set sv_cheats 1

sv_cheats 1

nothing works here!!!please help!!!     

Thanks PtitSeb for this awesome port works perfect here ;)

Anybody get the cheats working????

On the pc is it  :WOLFSP.EXE +SET SV_CHEATS 1 and then load a game and the cheats are working!!!

But i edit the cfg file and tryd :seta +set sv_cheats 1

seta "+set sv_cheats 1" 

+set sv_cheats 1

sv_cheats 1

nothing works here!!!please help!!!     
There is a mention in another thread (ioquake or openarena, don't remember), that you have to use the autoexec.cfg (well, you have to create one) for cheat...

@TrashyMG, @Steven Craft, @milkshake

Thanks guys, it means a lot

Glad this is cleared up now :)

OT: I should have the CD for the game lying around here somewhere... looking forward to actually trying this (on a CC Pandora, but nevertheless).
No problem, credit is due where credit is due, I fully agreed with your decision.
Also thanks to any repo user that has or ever will submit reports about apps for reasons such as these, it makes repo moderators jobs that little bit easier; Especially when we could miss stuff as important as this.

There is a mention in another thread (ioquake or openarena, don't remember), that you have to use the autoexec.cfg (well, you have to create one) for cheat...
Thanks!!! i read the thread but it also not working here i will ask trashymg how he did it with ioquake3

Back