Release Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Using my wired mouse, everything plays smooth as silk, great fun indeed!

Well I can launch a new map with devmap and it does turn on cheats.. only issue.. no bots and no enemies.. so not really fun.

In quake you could add bots with a console command.

Edit: oh you talk about the single player.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Week End I'll publish all the sources. For this one, I used vanilla sources from iD. So I will just publish them here, I won't bother iD with that (and I'm not  sure on how to contact them).

So I also have Enemy Territory... is that one portable? Is it even open source?

And I started RTCW yesterday on my Pandora, absolutely stunning, brilliant work as usual ptitSeb :)

edit: How does zooming with weapons work? The assigned buttons do nothing? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So I also have Enemy Territory... is that one portable? Is it even open source?

And I started RTCW yesterday on my Pandora, absolutely stunning, brilliant work as usual ptitSeb :)

edit: How does zooming with weapons work? The assigned buttons do nothing? :(
I'm not far enough in the game, I still haven't got any zoom on my weapon for now.

About Enemy Territory, I have a PND ready (it will be ET: Legacy), just waiting for a confirmation to publish.

Yes, Ingoreis (whom participates to beta tests) has made a very nice video of some offline walk around. You can see the graphics are good on a Gigahertz model (you need to upgrade drivers for that) and fluid.

Do I also need to upgrade the drivers on the Rebirth unit? On that note, what are the downsides of upgrading?

Do I also need to upgrade the drivers on the Rebirth unit? On that note, what are the downsides of upgrading?
It shouldn't be necessary on CC/Rebirth, only for Gigahertz. The downside of newer driver is that some software that use X11/GLES won't work. But it's quite easy to switch drivers...

The Version from the Video was

SGX Driver 4.03.00.02,work fine with ET.

I am in work and cannot link the Video here,just see in my Signature Youtube Account :)

Because i use Tapatalk cannot i see if the Video is already postet here :D

The Version from the Video was

SGX Driver 4.03.00.02,work fine with ET.

I am in work and cannot link the Video here,just see in my Signature Youtube Account :)

Because i use Tapatalk cannot i see if the Video is already postet here :D
It is posted here, JePP found it :)

It shouldn't be necessary on CC/Rebirth, only for Gigahertz. The downside of newer driver is that some software that use X11/GLES won't work. But it's quite easy to switch drivers...
And ideally the software that's not supported is long overdue an update to using framebuffer mode...

New build on the repo, just adding the ability to use cheat code. So only the full version, because demo doesn't have cheat code.

To use them, bring the console (with "~") and then type "\sv_cheats 1" whitout the quotes. Nothing will appens but cheats are now activated. Look on the internet for what to type next...

And don't use cheat if it's the first time you play, that will just ruined the game!

Build 03

----------

• Variable "sv_cheats" can be written now, giving the ability to use cheat codes

Back