Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Lumines (and probably Lumines 2) benefit greatly from the "Alpha Hack" settings. Also, Enable FrameBuffer for less blinking.

@Ptitseb - When playing around, I pushed the key "n" and got a message that says "Speed : Fixed" and "Speed : Standard". Do you know what that key refers too? 

Hmm Strange:

My PPSSPP Menu flickers a bit,have Soundproblems

and Videos play shortly and then crash PPSSPP.

System GHZ Pandora,all yesterday reflashed and updated+installed Community Codec Pack before updating.

The old Apdata was deleted.

Edit: The flickering is only in the Settings Menu Page

Edit Edit: Mana Khemia Introvideo crash always at the same Time here.(after 3-4sec playing)

Edit Edit Edit: after adding Frameskip1 and alpha Hack and fastmem+unlock CPU work it fine ^_^

removed the problematic HW Transform Function.

Edit:Edit:Edit:edit: Wow that Game now work perfectly Mana Khemia smoothly and realy realy playable ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ptitseb - When playing around, I pushed the key "n" and got a message that says "Speed : Fixed" and "Speed : Standard". Do you know what that key refers too? 
Nope, I'll check in the code and report back later...

Hmm Strange:

My PPSSPP Menu flickers a bit,have Soundproblems

and Videos play shortly and then crash PPSSPP.

System GHZ Pandora,all yesterday reflashed and updated+installed Community Codec Pack before updating.

The old Apdata was deleted.

Edit: The flickering is only in the Settings Menu Page

Edit Edit: Mana Khemia Introvideo crash always at the same Time here.(after 3-4sec playing)

Edit Edit Edit: after adding Frameskip1 and alpha Hack and fastmem+unlock CPU work it fine ^_^

removed the problematic HW Transform Function.

Edit:Edit:Edit:edit: Wow that Game now work perfectly Mana Khemia smoothly and realy realy playable ^_^
Glad it works well :)

I have notice the flicker also (you cannot miss it ;) ), but didn't spend much time in the menu, it's not the main part of the emu, and it's working beside the flickering.

I've tried with newer SGX driver.

No Message any more in Dissidia.

Doesn't seem to give any speed improvement.
Sorry for my stupidity, but how do you install the SGX driver?  I tried notaz instructions and downloaded the pnd but could not find it any where to run it.

Lumines (and probably Lumines 2) benefit greatly from the "Alpha Hack" settings. Also, Enable FrameBuffer for less blinking.
Lumines 1 works great with Alpha Hack enabled.

Last edited:
Ingoooooo.... my Rebirth Pandora is at ED for a purple tint of death fix (and maybe removing alu tape from the wifi antenna). Can you make a video with the newest version and your rebirth and Mana Khemia (with overclocked specs). Maybe it became playable at a rebirth pandora too. This would be awesome :) .

I have to post this because I do not know the cause of this??!!. I had Lumines 1 & 2 in the last PPSSPP beta prior to this one. Lumines 1 works perfectly now just like on the PSP except the audio is a bit lower through the speakers but I use ear buds for that game and it sounds spot on.. However what happens with Lumines 2 is a mystery to me. Every time I go to download/re download it in my roms folder with the newest beta PPSSPP it resorts the emulator back to the previous beta!! Then if I go to play Lumines 1 it plays with the latest beta.

What is this? No I am not imagining. Even when I go to the main menu all the options are from the previous beta....for example no alpha hack option. I did this around 5 times on 2 different cards that I had the previous beta version on and the same thing occurred.

No I do not own a solar powered Pandora. B)

Should I re download Lumines 2 ? It never really played that well on any beta so I don't care if I cannot play it for the time being. It did have potential though. :D

Last edited:
Ingoooooo.... my Rebirth Pandora is at ED for a purple tint of death fix (and maybe removing alu tape from the wifi antenna). Can you make a video with the newest version and your rebirth and Mana Khemia (with overclocked specs). Maybe it became playable at a rebirth pandora too. This would be awesome :) .
OK I see,i will try it ;)

Report will come later.

Anntao, on 23 Jul 2013 - 4:24 PM, said: @Ptitseb - When playing around, I pushed the key "n" and got a message that says "Speed : Fixed" and "Speed : Standard". Do you know what that key refers too? Nope, I'll check in the code and report back later...
Wow that Key give me a great Speedboost on GHZ Pandora,

i had Mana Khemia Running @Speed 60 but now its running with Speed 88-91.

The Entire Game runs much faster here.

will try that on the Rebirth now ^_^

Edit:eek:ops sorry for Doubleposting,must be more carefull :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anntao, on 23 Jul 2013 - 4:24 PM, said: @Ptitseb - When playing around, I pushed the key "n" and got a message that says "Speed : Fixed" and "Speed : Standard". Do you know what that key refers too? Nope, I'll check in the code and report back later...

Great to know! It was just random key pushes and I also noticed a lot of improvement...

For example, all pirates 3d movies run full speed once you've pushed n... but the game just runs too fast!

Great to know! It was just random key pushes and I also noticed a lot of improvement...

For example, all pirates 3d movies run full speed once you've pushed n... but the game just runs too fast!

Sorry for my stupidity, but how do you install the SGX driver?  I tried notaz instructions and downloaded the pnd but could not find it any where to run it.
What's your problem?

Does the PND not startup?
Downloaded the pnd.  Put it in the apps folder.  Then went to look for it in the System menu but it's not there.  Looked in the Accessory menu but not there.  Looked in the Settings menu but not there.  Looked everywhere but couldn't find it to run.

What's your problem?

Downloaded the pnd.  Put it in the apps folder.  Then went to look for it in the System menu but it's not there.  Looked in the Accessory menu but not there.  Looked in the Settings menu but not there.  Looked everywhere but couldn't find it to run.
Nevermind.  Found it through PNDManager.  Strange that it does not show up using the Pandora button.

Puh i tried over a Hour with differrent Settings,but its only near playable.

Mana Khemia need little more Speedboost for Rebirth Pandoras,sorry.

But i will try more with that next Days,the new Gui is very interresting and have more Options ;)

What's your problem?

Nevermind.  Found it through PNDManager.  Strange that it does not show up using the Pandora button.
It's called "SGX driver installer r1" in the settings menu.

(Below SD-Mass Storage)

So i made a Video on Rebirth with the actual PPSSPP

realy close to playable ^_^

When the Speed shows 60 its Fullspeed with Framskip.

Settings:
1000MHZ overclocked
Sysspeed 380
Launched from Mini Menu

Alle this enabled:
Sound+Atrac
HWTransform
Bufferred Rendering
Frameskipping=2
ShowSpeed
Dynarec/JIT
Fast Memory