Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Or make a backup of your PND somewhere else on your SD if you don't trust the Repo.

Why dont you try?
Because if it doesn't work right, there is no way to get the old version back.
Yes, there is. On the repo page, press the button that says "Archived", and you'll get to see all the earlier versions. Like this:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=archive&app=ppsspp_ptitseb
Did not know you could do that.

I thought once a new version got uploaded to Repo, all the older versions went away.

Getting lock-ups (need to reboot) when starting a second game or the same game again with this version, old or new sgx driver. 

Little Report:

Significant Speedup in my Mana Khemia Game,now i never

need Frameskip more without overclocking my GHZ Pandora.

But i dont found that Over/Underclock Function,where is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Significant Speedup in my Mana Khemia Game,now i never
Please please try it with a rebirth and with a 10% overclocked gpu (like 366 or something). Danke Ingo :) .

Well, I ended up going back tot he older PPSSPP.

I tried playing Ultimate Ghosts N' Goblins on the new one and kept getting notes on screen about some sort of Software transformation error...no idea...it let me keep playing, but this annoying message kept popping up.

On the plus side..you could see Arthur's whole body with this version of PPSSPP...and in the old version, you can't see Arthur's legs.

But the old version does not guve me an annoying message in red letters.

I tried playing Ultimate Ghosts N' Goblins on the new one and kept getting notes on screen about some sort of Software transformation error...no idea...it let me keep playing, but this annoying message kept popping up.

On the plus side..you could see Arthur's whole body with this version of PPSSPP...and in the old version, you can't see Arthur's legs.

The red message can probably be disable by not choosing Hardware Transform. But that will be probably slower.

The red message can probably be disable by not choosing Hardware Transform. But that will be probably slower.
This message is with the default sgx driver.

About the lock-ups, if I exit and restart there is no lock-up.

And some ingame videos lock the emulator now, previous versions did not have this problem.

Wiki compatibility link in the OP doesn't seem to work. They seem to maintain it here

@Ptitseb

Texture Compressing dont work either.

This Function gived a feelable Performance boost too on the older Versions.

Standard Grafical Driver work now perfect here without Freezes.

Many Thx again :)

@Rohezal

With this Setting got i Mana Khemia nearly playable:

Rebirth Pandora:

1000MHZ

Sysspeed 370

This on:

Dynarec

+Fastmem

+unlockCPUClock

+allAudiothings

+HWTransform

+VertexCache

+bufferedRendering

+SkipUpdatePSPMemory

+alphaHack

+Frameskip 5

all other off!

Beware that Buffered Rendering and Frameskip dont good work together,then dont wonder when your Caracters somtimes seem to Jump while going/running ;)

Hi,any News about that TextureCompression Issue...

..or any News about LXdream the Dreamcast Emulator?
I managed to compile it here but ever GLX error cannot open Display on LXDream.
Bios are on the Right Place.

A Dreamcast Emulator should be very cool Ptitseb, but my Knowledge is not good enough to get it run.

I compiled a new build of PPSSPP yesterday, but nothing new, and no TextureCompression (I had an idea to fix font problem in Dissidia, but it didn't worked), so I have not published it, I'll wait for some significant progress

And I haven't looked at LXDream at all, I'm still focussing on Quake3 games engine for new. I will take a look at that one day, but don't expect good performances on the Pandora.

How do I not choose Hardware Transform?

I'm just dabbling with this thing, really, not a huge interest yet, because I don't have many games I like playable on it yet.  But I have no doubt that some day they will be playable, so I am waiting on that day.  For now, I just have a few games available on PPSSPP just to keep an eye on the progress and test things out.

I compiled a new build of PPSSPP yesterday, but nothing new, and no TextureCompression (I had an idea to fix font problem in Dissidia, but it didn't worked), so I have not published it, I'll wait for some significant progress

And I haven't looked at LXDream at all, I'm still focussing on Quake3 games engine for new. I will take a look at that one day, but don't expect good performances on the Pandora.
It's not a font problem in Dissidia.

It's black stage textures.

Is there any chance of a new version of it being made available soon?

Back