Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

How good is this emulator? Very much still in the beta phase? 
I think it is very good even though it is in the beta stages. Many others would agree.  If you enjoy the PSP puzzle game LUMINES , I suggest you download that game for it plays almost perfectly and really enjoyable . 

For my tastes I also enjoy TRAILBLAZER and TALES OF ETERNIA. Those games play very well too. 

Another favorite of mine is WILLIAMS PINBALL which plays rather well with some hiccups :huh:   :unsure:   :p

It is amazing what has been done here.

Give it a go.

Last edited:
Nice - I'm guessing more advanced games it has trouble couping? 

Also to get a bit meta has anyone tried emulation through the psp emulator? 

Ie. running an n64 emulator through the psp? 

Ie. running an n64 emulator through the psp?
This would be not very clever. You would have to emulate a psp and emulate a N64. Two emulations will be slower then 1 emulation.

Just tried Mario 64 in Daedalus R12 (as current X64 version does too much checking in other areas) and it crashed. There's your answer ;)

Now trying Daxter. :D

Tried Tales of Eternia last night and it just crashed out :/ 
That's strange. This one works quite well. I test this with every realse (rapidly I must admist, not 3 hours gameplay).
Hmm i tested this a little Longer and it seem to hang when you want to enter the Worldmap :(

NEWS,NEWS,NEWS,NEWS

Here are 3 new Videos with good ,middle and not realy playable Games.

Blaze Blue = Perfect Playable :D

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kz3kziJ960g?feature=oembed

The Videos are made with 1.2GHZ and 454 Sysspeed,readed directly from my PSP over USB Cable on the Pandora.

For testing dont need i to Rip my Games,can play the ISO Files directly over USB on the Pandora :p

Thx i was suprised too with that cool Gameplay in this Game.

I posted it on PPSSPP Forum under playable Games too as first ;)

How do you get Dissidia 012 to work.

If I start it it's completely messed up.

I only see a little square in the middle of the screen, rest is blue and green.

I have to say I chose at first start (on PSP) to put the data on the memory stick to speed up loading.

I copied the .iso directly from my PSP and the game data as well.

Game data is in the right folder in apppdata (where the save data is).

I have to try again tomorrow.

What CPU settings are you all playing these games at?

New release. I compile with a brand new gcc 4.8, using all optimization compilation options (including lto).

I still not has fast for some game as build 12 I think, but compatibility seems better. For example, the road texture is now present on Ridge Racer 2.

Build 15

----------

• In sync with git version. DisplayList has been rewriten, better compatibility
  • compiled with gcc 4.8

Don't kno why but I still have some problems with Dissidia 012.

Screen is fine with alpha hack (no blue screen any more).

But after some seconds stage goes black or blue.

Some random parts of the character are missing as well.

Have tried with a deleted appdata folder and without my savegame (so everything was brand new).

I have only one Dissidia 012 iso file I dumped myself.

As I goreis plays directly from Pandora I think it should be fine.

Back