Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Can test this at late late evening today.

I am underway to work.

Maybe another one can report it faster than i ;)
Font working here. EUR version. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite  ;)  .iso

WOW :lol:  This keeps getting better!!!
Does MHFU play welll?
Yes it does but not perfectly. For me just the fact that it is playable is amazing. :lol:  
I think MH has just been fixed in the PPSSPP source code. Wait for build 13 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys think this emulator will ever be able to play games like Socom, Rainbow Six or Syphon filter on the Pandora?

Well, I am optmistic about how far it can still go, performance-wise.  Henrik (from the ppsspp team) posted that:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1506&pid=9113#pid9113

Besides, we have petitSeb and many other talented coders here that could make pandora-specific optimizations in the future, once the code is more mature.
The "turbo" TAB key that are refering to in that thread was also in previous Build. I didn't put that back on last change of PCMain. It was wired to "z"... Should I put that back? If yes, still on "z", or maybe "space"?

Well, I am optmistic about how far it can still go, performance-wise.  Henrik (from the ppsspp team) posted that:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1506&pid=9113#pid9113

Besides, we have petitSeb and many other talented coders here that could make pandora-specific optimizations in the future, once the code is more mature.
The "turbo" TAB key that are refering to in that thread was also in previous Build. I didn't put that back on last change of PCMain. It was wired to "z"... Should I put that back? If yes, still on "z", or maybe "space"?
 Is it a speed boost? if so, why isnt it all the time turned on?

I think it should be back on "z". 

It's not a speed boost, just a key to "fast forward", that is, don't wait for 60fps.

I've put back the code, next build will a the "z" TURBO key.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying a couple of my games... Tales of Eternia definitely works better, really enjoyable. I think Sid Meier's Pirates runs close to full speed (no sound though) which is awesome. 
I do get a lot of crashes - my pandora tends to freeze completely and I need a hard reboot - Does that happen to you too guys?

I've been trying a couple of my games... Tales of Eternia definitely works better, really enjoyable. I think Sid Meier's Pirates runs close to full speed (no sound though) which is awesome. 

I do get a lot of crashes - my pandora tends to freeze completely and I need a hard reboot - Does that happen to you too guys?
Yes, I sometimes have hard freeze when working on PPSSPP. It happens when I launch it many times in a row mainly.

Updated the version on the repo.

The Last Played Games on the main menu, with Title Screen preview, is nice.

Build 13

----------

• In sync with git version. GUI improved with Last Played Games.

Oh, also, the screenshots in the PND are really old. There are screenshot from the GUI that are no more up-to-date, and screenshot from games can also be update.

If you have nice screenshots, please put them here, and I'll update screenshot inside PND for later build :)

Dissidia 012 is still messed up.

Tales of Eternia runs GREAT now.

With frameskip voices are verry good now.

(Giga Pandora, 1200MHz, sysspeed 460)

Back