Latest update: Keymats are here, how strong will the logo plate be - and pretty cases.

It’s a normal German QWERTZ Layout, a pretty OLD Logitech Keyboard..
I have pretty good Blind Typing Skills, so i think it’s just the Language Barrier..

I vote we take anyone who complains about grammar or spelling of the postings of any English as a secondary language participant and restrict said complainer into the German forums for no less than two weeks.

I'm actually quite impressed with matzesu's (and others) ability to carry on conversations in English, which they do as a courtesy to those of us who do not speak their native language.

So, a thank you to everyone who is defaulting to English for my/our benefit. Personally, I fully excuse any misspellings, incorrect grammar or odd turns of phrases any of you might fall into. Thank you for struggling through the language barrier for my/our benefit. It must be frustrating at times.

I'm actually quite impressed with matzesu's (and others) ability to carry on conversations in English, which they do as a courtesy to those of us who do not speak their native language.
No courtesy from my end. I need English to have access to a wider range of technical sources. Here I choose English to be part of a bigger community and to improve on my English-foo. If only I'd also get corrected on every mistake and oddity in my use of English besides obvious typos to help with the improvement part. ;)

I disagree. People who refuse to speak the international language (which English has become) and instead insist on speaking only their own language would mostly shoot themselves in the foot. I speak English as a secondary language and speaking English definitely benefits me much more than it benefits all of you combined.

I actually think it's lucky to not be English natively, since thanks to that I got to learn two languages without putting in much effort.

I disagree. People who refuse to speak the international language (which English has become) and instead insist on speaking only their own language would mostly shoot themselves in the foot.
Still they will be right to do it.
I think speaking English is sign of british colonization, and it is nothing to be proud of.

I think speaking English is sign of british colonization, and it is nothing to be proud of.

I do it mostly for respect to others, that don't understand my native language.

Bueno, entonces si quieres empezamos cada uno a hablar nuestro propio idioma a ver quien es el chulo que se entera. Y no, no me vengas con putas mariconadas como el Google Translate por que entonces estamos en las mismas. Además Google es una empresa americana, lo cual significaría que estás usando tecnología Americana lo cual es un signo de apoderación gringa y pisoteo cultural, ¿no? Entiendo que como Indio lo sientas así pero, ¡sorpresa! El mundo no se acaba en India. Y como en todo, o te subes al carro y lo asumes o te quedas en la estocada solo y muriendo.

I think the Problem is: Lots of European Countrys got anything in the past thats cause its Language to be awefull for other Peaple,
German par exemple was spoken by our Grandparents when they brought the Second World War over Europe and made the Holocaust happen,
So there are Peaple in Israel now, who are anoying when a German Politic like Angela Merkel speaks in the Israel Parlament in German..

Bueno, entonces si quieres empezamos cada uno a hablar nuestro propio idioma a ver quien es el chulo que se entera. Y no, no me vengas con putas mariconadas como el Google Translate por que entonces estamos en las mismas. Además Google es una empresa americana, lo cual significaría que estás usando tecnología Americana lo cual es un signo de apoderación gringa y pisoteo cultural, ¿no? Entiendo que como Indio lo sientas así pero, ¡sorpresa! El mundo no se acaba en India. Y como en todo, o te subes al carro y lo asumes o te quedas en la estocada solo y muriendo.
ઊંધો અર્થ કાઢવાની જરૂર નથી. મેં એટલું જ કહ્યુ જેટલું મેં કહ્યુ. ;)

Oh no, the Tower of Babel all over again. Naja, unterhalten wir uns halt in unseren Muttersprachen weiter.

What's the problem with that? I do not think it's really something to be ashamed of either.

I'd rather have a little bit of British colonisation then have all Pyra news be in German, all Linux kernel development be in Finnish, and more than 90% of the books I own in a language that I do not understand. It's a blessing to humanity as a whole to have an universal language, and English just won the lottery to be that language.

ઊંધો અર્થ કાઢવાની જરૂર નથી. મેં એટલું જ કહ્યુ જેટલું મેં કહ્યુ. ;)
Is that your native language? It kind of remind me of Tamil, but Tamil script is prettier IMO.

Back