Quick update and summary

Discussion in 'Pyra News' started by EvilDragon, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Swordfish II

Swordfish II Very Active Member

He is using the clear cases for the pre-pre- orders iirc

ingoreis likes this.
  2. ingoreis

ingoreis Advanced Member

Yay i do like that Clear Case...it make the Lightshow perfect for me :)

3. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

I hope not; I'm a pre-pre-order and I don't want some shanky clear case when better parts are available. As far as I understand it also, the prototype preorders all elected to get a basically final unit once those are ready, and I'd expect those cases not to be clear (as that apparently interferes with the keyboard backlight).

But now I re-read your original post, you seem to be mistaking the prototype preorders for the pre-preorders (of which there were about 200). I guess you were talking about the prototype preorders all along, or the prototype developers who currently have units in various stages of brokenness.

4. Swordfish II

Swordfish II Very Active Member

Yes. ED has had all parts for those for a while, and without those going out hardware acceleration and rotation can't be worked on.

5. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Administrator Staff Member

9 out of 18 are built (which will be used for devs mostly), and I'm planning to test them these days.
    I was still working on the tester a bit, but it should be good now to test most of the hardware :D

I want to build the remaining ones with the fixed cases (with proper shoulder buttons). Need to find the time to post some news, but I mostly want to do it with a video :)

azouls, SNESFAN, rSl and 12 others like this.