Latest update: Keymats are here, how strong will the logo plate be - and pretty cases.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
I'm reminded of that Henry Ford quote.

Picture ED announcing "You can have your Pyra any colour you want... so long as it's (matte) black" :D (Hey it's a joke, don't ban me!)
Hmm, there's something on the preorder pages on the shop:
* If we are in the position to offer different case colors to choose from you'll be able to select the color you want with the final order. But there will be definitely a BLACK version available!
I'd personally consider actual anthracite as a coal to be a variety of black in colour, but whether the pantone colour known as anthracite counts I am less sure. I'd still like to see a unit painted in pantone antracite to be more convinced, but if ED only wants to make one colour for production it'll have to be some kind of black. Pantone antracite is hex code 28282d, and I'd certainly consider that closer to black than any other colour I'd be happy to name.

Gren

Website
Visit site
Bit late to the party, but I'd just like to re-iterate other's views here by saying that the painted/coated case does indeed look like "da bomb".
And so do the keymats.

Feels like everything is coming together nicely.....but possibly not in time for Chrimbo 2019. But hopefully not long afterwards.
Also can't wait for videos and/or more info on Grench's prototype Pyra :)

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
The Battery is 6000 mah??
I don’t want to take my Pyra on Plane anyway, as I don’t want to fly..
If you mean it’s can’t work because your Plane Trip is in less than 2 Months I don’t know..
I still hope to get my Pyra in Dezember, but if not, also no big issue..

Reactions: rSl