Just a quick heads up

I wouldn't worry about it he used to edit my posts too. Not for a fair while though, so I think he's given up, which means that I've won. :)

Also Discord is hardly the best place to post stuff that you want to be kept private.

I wouldn't worry about it he used to edit my posts too. Not for a fair while though, so I think he's given up, which means that I've won. :)

Also Discord is hardly the best place to post stuff that you want to be kept private.

Uh no I did not and nobody has won anything here. Please don't derail an on-topic thread thanks..
I know discord is not a place where things should be kept private however if someone were narrating your life 24/7 you'd want them to edge back a bit.

Uh no I did not and nobody has won anything here.

I accept your admission of defeat. :)

Please don't derail an on-topic thread thanks..

It's a bit late to be telling people off for derailing this thread don't you think? ;)

however if someone were narrating your life 24/7 you'd want them to edge back a bit.

It wouldn't particularly bother me tbh, because I know what the community members think about me and also that stuff I do gets discussed from time to time. So meh whatever.

I suppose it's not a financial issue... because if it's the case, he could just shut up and take our moneys !!

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
I didn't receive a pyra today, but the transparent housing that I also ordered.
Looks really awesome and feels great.
Download.jpeg

img_0302.jpg
img_0303.jpg
img_0304.jpg

...now I'm even more excited about the delivery of the real pyra

It’s written in the shop that the prototype case can’t be used as replacement case. Are the components at the same place ? Should be modified ? Who knows ?

It’s written in the shop that the prototype case can’t be used as replacement case. Are the components at the same place ? Should be modified ? Who knows ?
...it's written that it's uncoated and not optimized (shoulderbuttons, ...). But you can use it as a replacement case. I guess I don't will use it as replacement, but it should fit at all (at least the prototype-pcb fits).

Can’t you just use the shoulderbuttons of your Normal Pyra as some sort of a contrast to the Transparent Parts? They should work as they are optimized..
i wonder how good the Pyra will work for Gaming, how comfortable it’s to hold, and how good dos it fit in my Engelbert Strauss Work Jeans Pocket?
Maybe I have to rearrange some of my stuff as the Pandora is allready a thight fitt..

Send from something, i guess ^^

Back